Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2008   #76
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Wrong. GTAGaming has been in manuals since Vice City.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #77
bonesmccoy
Sabotage

bonesmccoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Shame!

But don't loose heart. My godmother has been an actress and singer for 50+ years. You have good runs, and you have bad runs. Enjoy what you do, and all the other stuff just becomes a bonus.
bonesmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #78
Matt_310
PSN = Matt_310

Matt_310 is an unknown quantity at this point
Shit man i feel your pain... dont worry about it though... it's their loss
Matt_310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #79
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin View Post
Wrong. GTAGaming has been in manuals since Vice City.
Only VC and SA, actually.
Old 04-16-2008   #80
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
was it not called gtagaming.com when vice city came out then?

my VC manual says

Old 04-16-2008   #81
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
LCS and VCS didn't have any fansites listed in them, anyway, Zidane I'm curoius, what happened?
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #82
Yellow_sentinel
hello there

Yellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
was it not called gtagaming.com when vice city came out then?

my VC manual says www.gta3.com, www.gouranga.com, www.gta.sky-scraper.com, www.gta-3.com, www.gta.pl, www.gta-vc.com, www.gta3warehousecoalition.com

www.gta-vc.com was, if I'm not mistaken, the predecessor to this site. I vaguely remember when Zidane made it in 2002 and that Rockstar contacted him for the first time due to them noticing his website.
Yellow_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #83
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
LCS and VCS didn't have any fansites listed in them, anyway, Zidane I'm curoius, what happened?
Let's just say I'll be able to tell you 6 days from now.
Old 04-16-2008   #84
redninja216

redninja216 is on a distinguished roadredninja216 is on a distinguished road
great another GTA related item we have to wait for. lol.
redninja216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #85
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
Only VC and SA, actually.
Oh, I forgot those existed.
Old 04-16-2008   #86
Zidane

Basically a day after I made this thread, I (and some other fansite guys) were invited to r*'s to play the game. I almost said "fuck off" and hung up the phone, but I decided to go just so I could tell it to their faces. And meet the other fansite guys.

They invited me to meet them and to play the game after leaving me in the dark, missing lots of work and going back on their word to have me do voices for it. F them.
Old 04-16-2008   #87
redninja216

redninja216 is on a distinguished roadredninja216 is on a distinguished road
so of course you're going.
redninja216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #88
Zidane

It's a free ride to tell them off to their faces, and meet some online buddies I've known for years. Of course I'm going.
Old 04-16-2008   #89
Thundercracker

Sock it to 'em.
Old 04-16-2008   #90
bonesmccoy
Sabotage

bonesmccoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
It's a free ride to tell them off to their faces, and meet some online buddies I've known for years. Of course I'm going.
However pissed you are, you shouldn't go telling these guys off. For all you know, the douche who never called you back doesn't even work at Rock* - or is on the way out. See this as an opportunity to remind them that you are a voice actor and that you would like to work with them in the future. This is your chance to be the better person and rebuild bridges: Take it!
bonesmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote