Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2008   #16
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
Aaw, that would be the best thing ever being a voice actor. Let's cross our fingers, hope they will see this and give Zidane a part of the next GTA
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #17
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I feel for you man. To work with Rockstar and get to go behind the scenes and all that would be great and sounds like a lot of fun and is a great source for future jobs.
Old 03-26-2008   #18
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
That would have been cool Zidane and hopefully you will get a part in a future game. I guess that's part of being an actor, not getting called back about a job. Maybe they thought it would be risky letting someone who runs a fansite behind their scenes but if you really are a fan of GTA then I know you wouldn't spoil it by blabbing secret info.

Also could it be possible that they may still want you for the DLC, maybe they will need some more voices for that.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #19
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
I doubt they'd be like "Hey Casey, here's a ton of top secret info. Ok now say your lines!"
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #20
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
The question, Zidane, is if EA ends up getting a hold of T2, and they contact you next game, will you do it?
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #21
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Maybe they're saving you for the dlc
Old 03-26-2008   #22
gtafan420
GTAfan420

gtafan420 is an unknown quantity at this point
which animes have you acted for?
gtafan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #23
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
If you ever get another opportunity like that again, seize it.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #24
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear about that dude. I personally think your voice work is awesome and you really deserve a part (even if it's a small one) in a GTA game given the kind of effort and time you've put into this site. If it weren't for you, Kodo, and the other staff members, I probably wouldn't be nearly as involved in the GTA community as I am today.

I would suggest giving them a call, or maybe emailing them or something, especially if you turned down other projects after R* asked you to participate in GTAIV development. If they were willing/kind enough to ask you in the first place, I'm sure they'll be generous enough to help make up for it in some way. As someone mentioned, there's always the DLC. And if you remind them of their offer, maybe they can get you in to work on one or both of those episodes.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #25
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Hard luck. I'm here for hugs
Old 03-27-2008   #26
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil chevelle View Post
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY TOOK YOUR JOB!!!!!!!
((just watched that episode of south park yesterday LOL))

gutted man. didnt you try contacting them back?
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #27
Playboy X
GTAIV - 4/29

Playboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished road
That sucks man. What stuff have you done before?
Old 03-27-2008   #28
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Don't let it eat at you Ziddy, if I was you i'd phone them up and ask what happened.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #29
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin View Post
I doubt they'd be like "Hey Casey, here's a ton of top secret info. Ok now say your lines!"
You doubt it and I know it.

But really, of course they wouldn't but the chances of you being able to infer something and so forth are likely and that was what I meant.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #30
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Sucks dude, I remember you were really excited when you called me right after it happened