Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2008   #136
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsbarber View Post
is he still crying about this, geez
It's called people still post in this thread.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #137
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Zidane, I feel for you man, something along these lines happened to me too :/
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #138
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJagoff View Post
Hey so you got screwed over by a single PR guy, who couldn't keep his promises... Cheating yourself out of the experience that is GTA IV just seems like you're punishing yourself.

Look at it this way - there's 200 other R* employees who have been working their asses off to give us this game, and at least none of those guys ever screwed you over. I think you owe to them, and to yourself, to enjoy this game. You know it's gonna be awesome.

Yeh I agree

I can understand why you're so upset, I would be and have been in similar situations. A lot of people out there are just cunts basicly, but there are others who aren't. And I'm sure many of the rockstar people would sypaphise with you if they knew your situation. Get the game n enjoy it.

Be positive man im sure you'll get other chances.
dillinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #139
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
So I guess people from various fansites are now arriving in New York for their hands on time with GTA IV.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #140
JJagoff
Amateur Member

JJagoff is on a distinguished roadJJagoff is on a distinguished road
Lucky bastards.
________
free vaporizer

Last edited by JJagoff; 02-03-2011 at 07:58 PM..
JJagoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #141
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Not rubbing it in and/or jealous are you Neil?
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #142
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
I'm interested to see how many people are there from each site, and also what many of the other webmasters look like.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #143
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
We're probably the hottest.
Old 07-26-2008   #144
CynicalBastard
Banned
Banned

CynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these parts
I like dudes.
CynicalBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008   #145
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Well CynicalBastard, you could have just requested to be banned. But whatever. See ya!

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #146
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
What a magnificent way to go out!
Old 07-28-2008   #147
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
What a magnificent way to go out!
...and come out.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #148
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
they took mour jobs
danhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #149
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I blame it on Lazlow. You know, stealing Couzin Ed's job in the 80's. V-Rock!
Old 07-30-2008   #150
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
Haha I looked at this wondering what someone had posted about after x amount of months, and was surprised to see that haha. sucks though, the whole voice acting thing
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote