Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2008   #1
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Post your Millionaires Club Screens

Well go on then:

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Old 07-29-2008   #3
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
nice pic slim trashman i did'nt know hw to get the words on here but i just have an image with a bunch of money

$ 8,967,797,954

Tupac the best legend of all legend's

Last edited by Blaze0785; 07-29-2008 at 06:07 PM..
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Well at least type out your total that it displays and add it to your post
Old 07-29-2008   #5
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
sorry about that slim trashman thanks for telling me i edited it and again thanks for telling me i was'nt thinking straight

Old 07-29-2008   #6
CB

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
$9Billion nearly? Hmm, I want to see that screen.

On the site, press PrtScr (Print Screen) on your keyboard, go into Paint (Start>All Programs>Accessories>Paint) then press CTRL+V to paste. Save as JPEG, Upload to www.imageshack.us and post the image link like you did with that GIF just now.

Old 07-29-2008   #7
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Soon to be part of the 100% club too!

Old 07-29-2008   #8
Blaze0785

ok thanks chandlerbling i will do it right now

Old 07-29-2008   #9
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
I have a million but it isn't updating for me
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #10
Blaze0785

sorry if i sound stupid but i did'nt know this topic was for the social club i just thought it was a topic where everyone show there desighned pics of the millionair club i reall don't have that much money in the game i don't even know if it's possible but yeah sorry if i sounded slow

Old 07-29-2008   #11
Ariston
Newbie Member

Ariston is an unknown quantity at this point
I am a millionaire, but..

Quote:
You are not quite a millionaire.
You need to earn $0 more to qualify for this club.

Your Total Earnings to date:
$1,011,267
Ariston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #12
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road

also underneath all of the money there is a magazine about "spending brucie style" among other things called "money maker"

and there's also a thing about "the secrets to financial success in liberty city" (you can see the corner of it in the bottom right corner of my screenshot)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by grittack; 07-29-2008 at 10:41 PM..
grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #13
2 Nyce

2 Nyce is an unknown quantity at this point
2 Nyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008   #14
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Here's Mine:

De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008   #15
CB

I see most of us are around the £1.3mill mark. What an odd coincidence.