Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2008   #1
IcyElement
Newbie Member

IcyElement is an unknown quantity at this point
People in alleys?

Does anybody know if theres going to be people walking through alleys? I think it's pretty boing when every alley is empty all the time. I want to stand in a dark alley and someone decide to take a shortcut. They turn around the corner to the alley. Wrong f*ckin alley. I beat the living shit out of them and take all the cash and finally shoot them with my 9mm.
Anybody else that want that?
IcyElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #2
sb4ap
II Sammy B II

sb4ap can only hope to improve
the stuff 4 me
Old 03-26-2008   #3
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
I really hope you can mug people, or help some one getting mugged and, he might repay you or you can say hey im the mugger in these parts time to die lol.

Last edited by smoking12; 03-26-2008 at 10:26 AM..
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #4
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Smoking, you should use commas and periods...

OT: Since the game is more realistic, I expect the whole map will be more crowded. I think the alleys will be dangerous at night.
Old 03-26-2008   #5
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
I wanna jump off from the top of a building and land on a car
Then i want to land on a person
Old 03-26-2008   #6
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope we don't die as fast as
CJ did when he fell off stuff.
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #7
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
I think people will (very likely) try to mug you alot, and you can punch/counter them and if the mugger has a knife you can pull out a gun and he'll get scared and run.
Old 03-26-2008   #8
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Yeah, or pull out an rpg or use the spawn tank cheat and chase him down
Old 03-26-2008   #9
Oxymoron
jou ma se poes

Oxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura about
Yeah i think it'd be cool to walk through alleys and find that it is already occupied by a gang. Then you have to either run or fight. And also i think beggars should return to GTA. Not the annoying ones in GTA 2 that dont leave you alone, but beggars that will run at a punch or sight of a gun.
Oxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #10
DanTastic
Comes Free With Your Cereal
Amateur Member

DanTastic is on a distinguished roadDanTastic is on a distinguished roadDanTastic is on a distinguished roadDanTastic is on a distinguished roadDanTastic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLeverette View Post
I think people will (very likely) try to mug you alot, and you can punch/counter them and if the mugger has a knife you can pull out a gun and he'll get scared and run.
Like when you got mugged in the top down GTA games? The guy in the red shirt. God I hated him.

Alleys will most likely be empty, except for possibly some homeless people if they go for unbelievable realism.

Don't be afraid. . . I'm only reading over your shoulder
DanTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #11
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
yeh mugging people would be great, especially those times when your low on cash

I would like to follow someone up an alley, stab them to death and play with there blood...... ummmm sick hey

hehe

i cant wait for this game (good topic)
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #12
JJagoff
Amateur Member

JJagoff is on a distinguished roadJJagoff is on a distinguished road
I remember in GTA3 they placed some hobos in some kind of tunnel that went under the Leone estate. So Rockstar definately have had these thoughts too. <unrealistic dreaming> It would be awesome if the hobos had a gang of their own that hung out in the sewers and ate rats and children and shit, and you could venture down and attempt to beat down on these nasty, festering mole people </unrealistic dreaming>
________
Dodge Aries specifications

Last edited by JJagoff; 02-03-2011 at 06:37 PM..
JJagoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #13
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJagoff View Post
I remember in GTA3 they placed some hobos in some kind of tunnel that went under the Leone estate. So Rockstar definately have had these thoughts too. <unrealistic dreaming> It would be awesome if the hobos had a gang of their own that hung out in the sewers and ate rats and children and shit, and you could venture down and attempt to beat down on these nasty, festering mole people </unrealistic dreaming>
remember yaw rockstar didnt tell us everything about this game. they are hiding the awesomest parts. so you know what if you see a little kid in the street what you gonna.
RedAvery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #14
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
I was thinking homeless bums with nothing to lose

except thier lives

to

Niko

monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #15
Cold

Cold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post
Yeah i think it'd be cool to walk through alleys and find that it is already occupied by a gang. Then you have to either run or fight. And also i think beggars should return to GTA. Not the annoying ones in GTA 2 that dont leave you alone, but beggars that will run at a punch or sight of a gun.
If it's anything like the Assassins Creed beggars, I'll be pissed..
Cold is offline   Reply With Quote