Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2008   #1
redninja216

redninja216 is on a distinguished roadredninja216 is on a distinguished road
well, its that time.

Now that the game has been leaked, or whatever, its time to completely avoid anything related to GTA IV, so nothing gets spoiled. No, I don't want to know what the map looks like or see the opening 9 min of the game. Its all stuff I'm paying $60 to experience for myself.

See you people once I beat the game.
redninja216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #2
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Only the map was leaked.
Old 03-26-2008   #3
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by redninja216 View Post
Now that the game has been leaked, or whatever, its time to completely avoid anything related to GTA IV, so nothing gets spoiled. No, I don't want to know what the map looks like or see the opening 9 min of the game. Its all stuff I'm paying $60 to experience for myself.

See you people once I beat the game.
I don't really care about the map dosent really spoil me only game play will or the beginning of the game.
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #4
Cpt_Chris
Amateur Member

Cpt_Chris is on a distinguished roadCpt_Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoking12 View Post
I don't really care about the map dosent really spoil me only game play will or the beginning of the game.
yeah, besides we pretty much already know the basic layout of the map. this just shows us streets and stuff, I dont see how it spoils it...id hang out for a few more days until the game is leaked at least lol...
Cpt_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #5
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Well I sure hope you don't miss out on tomorrow's trailer because of this!
Old 03-26-2008   #6
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Well I sure hope you don't miss out on tomorrow's trailer because of this!
Hopefully that dosent show to much, i think the third one did but not to much.
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #7
Conjo
Amateur Member

Conjo is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah and that supposed intro leak was a confimed fake, you can see for yourself at 48 secs the screen skips, and it shows a homemade movie..
Conjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #8
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Same here. Once the trailer is released I probably won't be back until atleast 4-5 days after release. Or maybe on release, depends how I feel.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #9
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Im not as exited as the 3rd trailer than i am with this one, its probabaly because we have been getting tonnes of videos and pictures already so 1 more isnt really important
Old 03-26-2008   #10
gtafan420
GTAfan420

gtafan420 is an unknown quantity at this point
i am extrememly excited for any official GTA IV media. final trailer here i come!!!
gtafan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #11
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
ya i have to be careful to on what i read for gta 4 that happened to me with halo 3 and ign

when i was reading the comments on the page for halo 3 some guy acted like he was just typing a comment then all of a sudden u see the ending to halo 3 i was hoping it wasnt real but .............................. it was
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #12
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
im still deciding if i want to see gameplay before its released i know i dont want to see the first 10 mins or wateva because it will

1. ruin experence

2. make me want it MORE
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #13
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
It's not much left to unveil in this April - introduction of the multiplayer section on the official site (which is presumably going to have a trailer for each type of mode or a trailer showing as many modes altogether) and 14 other radio stations.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #14
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
As long as they keep the gameplay/in-game footage out of the trailer and the website, I'm all good. When first playing SA, it kinda felt like I had played the game before, because of all the in-game footage in front.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #15
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

I dont think anything else will get leaked

PS: 100 posts