Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2008   #91
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I failed to view the leaked map.

If anyone has saved it to their hard drive it would be greatly appreciated.

+rep to anyone who can supply me with the image.

yam_trigger@hotmail.com
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #92
Riffmaster Jon
Backstabber

Riffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
I failed to view the leaked map.

If anyone has saved it to their hard drive it would be greatly appreciated.

+rep to anyone who can supply me with the image.

yam_trigger@hotmail.com
Marry Christmas.
Riffmaster Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #93
shywalk
Do not write below this line
Newbie Member

shywalk is an unknown quantity at this point
they requested it taken back? I cannot unsee and unlearn ssoooooo.....NYYUGH!!!
shywalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #94
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Just noticed the maps are still at the kotaku, it may be taken down anytime.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #95
Matthew

Matthew is an unknown quantity at this point
Just from looking at the points of intrest im wondering why their is only 2 fast food joints.
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #96
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
Good thing I didn't save them, or that no one knows about Kotaku still having them up.
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #97
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback209 View Post
Good thing I didn't save them, or that no one knows about Kotaku still having them up.
I think a good few thousand saved them..
Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #98
JJagoff
Amateur Member

JJagoff is on a distinguished roadJJagoff is on a distinguished road
Just google "gta 4 map" It's all over the internet..
________
Honda Phantom specifications

Last edited by JJagoff; 02-03-2011 at 06:39 PM..
JJagoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #99
NotPale2Hall
Unregistered User
Newbie Member

NotPale2Hall has a little shameless behaviour in the past

So that pretty much further confirms the maps were real eh?
NotPale2Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #100
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Actually, in that shot the cop is sliding on the ground, that is sooooooo awesome!
AvatarMike17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #101
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Dont forget how all the cops/swats are moving to cover very smartly, instead of standing and mindlessly filling (probably you) with lead.
LordLeverette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #102
Xboxlover2

Xboxlover2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm... after looking at the map for the past few days, I'm starting to grow slightly displeased with it. I mean, don't get wrong - as I said before, it's a great improvement over the other transit systems featured in III and SA, but there was still so much potential. Why do northern and eastern Bohan, northern and western Broker, and central and western Dukes lack direct access to the subway? There's no reason for these areas to not be serviced as the subway actually passes through them. Meh, I'm still glad to see R* made some more effort, but not really happy to see them continue to make such strange decisions like these in regards to the subway systems they include in their GTA games.
Xboxlover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #103
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
The map in that sceen was put there so we would see it there first. But with the leaked map it spoiled the waiting
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #104
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Im a little interested how theydidn't put a stop on wards island
AvatarMike17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #105
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
May be because there wasn't enough room, I see it jampacked with the spiral roads originated from the east borough bridge mainly. Though this island could've been used so one could reach Bohan from Dukes/Broker in a straight way.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote