Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2008   #76
Xboxlover2

Xboxlover2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Liberty City's Broadway is named Burlesque, to whomever asked.

Also, the map looks pretty damn good. R* expanded the subway system greatly (thankfully) and it looks like we're finally getting bidirectional travel! Only complaint, honestly, is that they really skimped with the stations in the outer boroughs - there's only two or three in every borough that's not Algonquin (excluding Alderney, which doesn't have any).
Xboxlover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #77
Enemyinsurgent
dɒmɪneɪ

Enemyinsurgent is an unknown quantity at this point
Ahhh I missed out, I was at school. Can someone PM them to me? *goes in corner and cries*
Enemyinsurgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #78
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
Doesn't look too bad. Thought it would be a bit bigger.
John JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #79
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
It's bigger than any previous GTA city, what more do you people want?
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #80
JJagoff
Amateur Member

JJagoff is on a distinguished roadJJagoff is on a distinguished road
To be bigger than any previous GTA I guess... : P

I'm quite content with the size though, and it about matches my expectations..
________
marijuana news

Last edited by JJagoff; 02-03-2011 at 06:37 PM..
JJagoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #81
gmcb007

gmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished road
Main Map
- LINK REMOVED -

Subway
- LINK REMOVED -

Another Subway shot
- LINK REMOVED -

Sights
- LINK REMOVED -

More Sights
- LINK REMOVED

Controls (PS3)
- LINK REMOVED -

EDITED by .:Clansman:. - LINKS REMOVED -

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 03-26-2008 at 07:01 PM..
gmcb007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #82
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
gmcb007, members have already been requested to refrain from posting those images...

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101012
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #83
gmcb007

gmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished road
^^^^^^

oh sorry didnt see the other post.... ahh well guess i was one of the fortunate.....
gmcb007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #84
x240xdrifter
Newbie Member

x240xdrifter is on a distinguished roadx240xdrifter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xboxlover2 View Post
Liberty City's Broadway is named Burlesque, to whomever asked.

Also, the map looks pretty damn good. R* expanded the subway system greatly (thankfully) and it looks like we're finally getting bidirectional travel! Only complaint, honestly, is that they really skimped with the stations in the outer boroughs - there's only two or three in every borough that's not Algonquin (excluding Alderney, which doesn't have any).

I feel the same way, even though they improved alot from GTA III, I am still disappointed with the subway map, I was hoping for a much more complex system of routes and lines. And deff. more stops. And whats the deal with Alderney not having any subway system? Also, I wonder what the booklet will be like, Maybe like one of those pocket guides to New York. That would be pretty cool. But on the otherhand, lets not rule out if its a fake, or an early version, nothing is immpossible right? Man what a curveball that would be
x240xdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #85
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Its not a fake, R* removed it, they don't just remove fakes!

Besides, this is a good representation of the Subway in New York. Frankly, being the oddness with the games Geography, I was supprised at how good it was
AvatarMike17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #86
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Alderney is New Jersey, just like in Real Life, the NEW YORK underground doesn't stop off in New Jersey.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #87
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Enemyinsurgent and alliooprjb: Check your inbox!

Feel free to PM me whoever has missed/forgot to save them.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #88
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Wow, I missed all the action and now I'm not even sure if I want to see the map...
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #89
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Well, if you don't want to check out the points of interest in the map and several more details and some new vehicle controls, you shouldn't ask for them. :p
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #90
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemyinsurgent View Post
Ahhh I missed out, I was at school. Can someone PM them to me? *goes in corner and cries*
google it man it will surly be up somewhere
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote