Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2008   #61
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
You usually don't get mission contacts provided with points of interest, you'll have to work your way through to unlock them.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #62
Playboy X
GTAIV - 4/29

Playboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished road
Man, all this new info is really helping these days drag on a little bit faster. Yesterday we got multiplayer screens, today a leaked map, tomorrow a new trailer which will show who knows what. The day is almost here!
Old 03-26-2008   #63
Jimm_Starr

Jimm_Starr can only hope to improve
SLOW MOTION!!!!!!!!!!!
Jimm_Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #64
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
(not confirmed)

ITS FAKE!! ITS FAKE I TELLS YA!!! Dont you people get it?! This is just another fan made map made by gtagaming's own Brotha!!!!

Im tellin yaz!! He told us he had something up his sleeves for a looong time in the making! Its fake I tells ya!!! FAAAAAAKE!!!!!

*blanco gets carried away in a straight jacket* FaaAAaaAAAAAaaaaAKEee!!
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #65
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
its too good to be fake.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #66
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
still looks fishy, i mean theres not that many roads! it oddly looks like a GTA3 map.

it does look real tho, but dont belive its real just because its on printed paper...BUT since the release isnt too far off, it woudl take tiem to print, ship, fold and install all the maps in GTA boxes, should prolyl see a leaked ps3,360 box cover slip thing. so im leaning towards real too, i was just expecting more roads. maybe the scale will be different.
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #67
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Awesome. It's definitely real too. The words on the map use the bankgothic font, which costs money to download (my computer had it by default though) and is commonly used by rockstar on the box for the synopsis.

Yep. Not as many roads as I thought there would be, but still huge nonetheless.
Old 03-26-2008   #68
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
Great news, I'm not really reading much into the news anymore and just waiting for the game.
Old 03-26-2008   #69
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Hey guys, please read this topic: http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101012

Thanks
Old 03-26-2008   #70
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Ooh, Alderney State Correctional Facility.

Looks like there'll be a prison.

EDIT: Sorry Slim. I'll keep my mouth shut now.
Old 03-26-2008   #71
JJagoff
Amateur Member

JJagoff is on a distinguished roadJJagoff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by comics22 View Post
still looks fishy, i mean theres not that many roads! it oddly looks like a GTA3 map.

it does look real tho, but dont belive its real just because its on printed paper...BUT since the release isnt too far off, it woudl take tiem to print, ship, fold and install all the maps in GTA boxes, should prolyl see a leaked ps3,360 box cover slip thing. so im leaning towards real too, i was just expecting more roads. maybe the scale will be different.
That's what I thought at first.. but turned out I was looking at the subway map that only showed some of the roads. The b/w map, is absolutely riddled with roads imo.
________
extreme q

Last edited by JJagoff; 02-03-2011 at 06:35 PM..
JJagoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #72
piecake

piecake can only hope to improve
It must be real guys as r* have asked them too take it down and they wouldn't ask them too take down a fake i bet any money that its real!

piecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #73
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Images removed, nothing to see here, GET OUT!
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008   #74
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
I have the "images" on my "hard" drive.
No worries! I will destroy the world with this information!
"cough"
Nothing to see here, move along...
Old 03-26-2008   #75
alliooprjb

alliooprjb can only hope to improve
Please, Does any one have the leaked pictures. I came on too late and cannot find them anywhere..PLEASE EMAIL ME

Alliooprjb@aol.com

AIM= LastSonofKryptns
alliooprjb is offline   Reply With Quote