Old 03-29-2008   #1
stefanakasid

stefanakasid is an unknown quantity at this point
Steinway Beer Garden

Do you think that there will be random fights at the bar like it descripes in the trailer for it ?
Old 03-29-2008   #2
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanakasid View Post
Do you think that there will be random fights at the bar like it descripes in the trailer for it ?
Oh hell yea. If san an had random plance crashes, i hop the bar has random fights.
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #3
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I hope so it would be fun to have a drink when someone else is fighting wish you could bet on who you think will win
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #4
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
I think it might only be for cut scenes
Old 03-29-2008   #5
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
The city is living and breathing now, I wouldn't be surprised to see peds get into bar(as well as gun)fights.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #6
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
Lol I can't wait for this game
Old 03-29-2008   #7
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Drunk peds starting to fight each other, wouldn't be surprised to see that either. :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #8
stefanakasid

Yeah Id Join In Aswell Show Them How To Fight
Old 03-29-2008   #9
stefanakasid

I wonder if the men play darts drop one on the floor you can use one as a weapon that would be fun
Old 03-29-2008   #10
T. Vercetti
Newbie Member

T. Vercetti is an unknown quantity at this point
This really will be the best game ever.
T. Vercetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #11
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
I'd like to imagine that there will be bar fights in the game. Instead of yourself always starting a fight, you can sit back, relax, and watch other peds duke it out with each other.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote