Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2008   #46
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
I love these screens

bit ot but do you like my sig?
Old 03-25-2008   #47
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Holy crap that looks awesome.

I can see that the games would get a bit crowded/run and gun with more than 16-players, so that decision makes sense.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #48
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Is it just me or is this guy picking up that light pole?

Haha, probably not, but it would be funny if he were.

^ Xbox 360 Multiplayer Crew - Join Us Today! ^
F8 Media | Experience Apollo
XBL Gamertag: Knight125
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #49
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoking12 View Post
GTA 4 is only 1 player if it was 2player it would say on the back just like on sa case but its not there so no splitscreen.
What are you talking about? We havn't seen the back of the box yet. Nothing on that aspect of multiplayer has been released.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #50
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Plus you have to realized the fact that if they were to provide Splitscreen, further optimization would be required for both consoles to prevent the FPS from dipping less than 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
Yeah, pretty unrealistic considering that there are no dogs in Liberty City.
Yeah, also the bullshit fact is that games like Hitman have dogs and other animals feature there, fully killable and you don't see the media causing a big frenzy over it.

Last edited by Xan; 03-25-2008 at 05:17 PM..
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #51
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold

Looks like heli doors don't act like car doors anymore like they did in past GTAs.

They actually slide open, and it looks like you actually jump in, and are able to move around freely inside them.

Sweet.
Old 03-25-2008   #52
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Plus you have to realized the fact that if they were to provide Splitscreen, further optimization would be required for both consoles to prevent the FPS from dipping less than 30.
I don't know exactly how they make games, but after listening to the podcast that was posted the other day (when they had the guy who had actually played it) He said he was amazed with the game, and he was shocked how the developers were able to make it the way they did. Maybe they found a way to over come this problem you speak of.

Last edited by monkio; 03-25-2008 at 05:50 PM..
Old 03-25-2008   #53
Gotadime

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio View Post
He said he wasnt amazed with the game
He wasnt amazed? Thats a first...

Old 03-25-2008   #54
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

my bad, but still.... you know what im trying to say.

+ what happened to the site of the initial mp screens.

Last edited by monkio; 03-25-2008 at 05:53 PM..
Old 03-25-2008   #55
Gotadime

Quote:
my bad, but still.... you know what im trying to say.

+ what happened to the site of the initial mp screens.
Gotcha, I was just making sure.

And R* asked that they be taken down.

Old 03-25-2008   #56
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

hmmm, i dont know what to think about that. Maybe they feel they are not representative of the final product? Personally I think that orange dot was a little weak.
Old 03-25-2008   #57
Gotadime

Quote:
hmmm, i dont know what to think about that. Maybe they feel they are not representative of the final product? Personally I think that orange dot was a little weak.
Yeah, thats very possible.

Old 03-25-2008   #58
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
WTFWTFWTFWTF FTW.
Niko in a suit-cia-like government tux? Niko running from the cops. Niko with bruce.
And teh mult1pl4yer. Gah.

You know, 30+ days is a mighty long time when you get a sucker blow like this.

ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #59
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
OMG I AM GOING TO BUY THIS GAME SO HARD AND PLAY IT SO HARD. I CANT WAIT TO PLAY WITH ALL OF YOU GUYS ONLINE . ITS GOING TO BE THE AWSOMEST THING EVER SO FAR IN MY LIFE. EVEN BETTER THAN SEX. WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!
RedAvery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #60
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAvery View Post
OMG I AM GOING TO BUY THIS GAME SO HARD AND PLAY IT SO HARD. I CANT WAIT TO PLAY WITH ALL OF YOU GUYS ONLINE . ITS GOING TO BE THE AWSOMEST THING EVER SO FAR IN MY LIFE. EVEN BETTER THAN SEX. WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Calm down there skipper.