Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2008   #1
mmafighter
Hit em' hard

mmafighter is on a distinguished roadmmafighter is on a distinguished road
Sewer systems in gta 4?

I was just wondering if there would be a fully usable sewer system system that you could go down into like they have in the real new york. Think about how fun it would be to lose the cops down there. It would be really sweet if it was huge and was miles long, just like in new york. Just a cool thought...
mmafighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008   #2
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
/Moved : GTA IV Forum
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008   #3
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
nothing has been mentioned/confirmed, so all I can suggest is to wait and find out. It wouldn't suprise me if they included a bit of it, but I couldn't really imagine it being miles long.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008   #4
Playboy X
GTAIV - 4/29

Playboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished road
Imagine it being miles long and you can take a boat through it or a jet ski (if they have them). Sounds like an awesome chase scene to me.
Playboy X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008   #5
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
Holy crap. This idea never even crossed my mind. The other day when Rockstar announced Comedy Clubs it totally shocked me. It was something I would have never expected coming from a GTA game! So then I was thinking real hard of what else could be in the game. I came up with nothing.

But I really like the thought of there being a sewer system. It would be totally awsome if there was one that goes all along the map and leads into the waters.

Like fighter said, sweeeeet place to envade the PO-LEEECE. I can picture it now. Turning the corner on feet being chased from cops and then when they turn the corner I'm gone. hehe, quickly running underneat the city to loose the cops then climb back up the ladder. lol be even better if the ladder leads to middle of times sqaure with on coming traffic.

But realisticly I dont see a sewer system happenin We can always hope though
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008   #6
Telk

Telk is an unknown quantity at this point
that should be like a easter egg. the sewer..... with homeless people?
Telk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008   #7
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Cool Sewers

mmafighter: Yeah . . . sewer system, and there are ladders going up to different buildings and streets. Good idea!
PlayboyX: Hehehe . . . I like the way you two think, I can see a Squallo racing out of the sewer opening to the sea - super!
I'm for it, let us hope

HEY JUST NOTICED THIS IS MY 500th POST

Last edited by Old Timer; 03-14-2008 at 08:29 PM.. Reason: adding text
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008   #8
Telk

Telk is an unknown quantity at this point
oh. i just thought of a idea. use the sewers to help you in robbing a bank
Telk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008   #9
Mooby
Newbie Member

Mooby is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that is a really good idea, it would definitely be a fun way to get rid of the cops and it would also be another way to get around town without having to worry about traffice or things like that.
Mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008   #10
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
It'd probably start a whole new bunch of urban legends for GTA IV, with Alligators being reported like Bigfoot was in SA.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008   #11
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
LC is going to be the most detailed city to this date, let's wait and see if it includes sewer system and to which extent that would be.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #12
stefanakasid

stefanakasid is an unknown quantity at this point
Then The Cops Would Get Eatin By A Sewer Crocidile
stefanakasid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #13
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Something tells me there will be sewers, even if it's only for 1 mission (like SA's Saint Mark's Bistro mission)
LordLeverette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #14
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
I had this idea a while back in the wishlist thread, along with all the maintenance hallways and shit for the subway system. I wonder if we'll be able to brake the grates in the street and end up in the subway system...
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #15
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telk View Post
that should be like a easter egg. the sewer..... with homeless people?
does anyone remember the GTA 3 tunnel, its a abandoned train tunnel near 8 balls place and it has 3 or 4 homeless people with molvo cocktails.
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote