Old 03-24-2008   #1
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Radio in MP

Do you guys think the radio will by synced in online MP? So that both passengers would be hearing the same thing, and if one turned it, it would change for both.

It always bugged me that it didn't in vc-mp.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
It would be nice, but they never done this in LCS or VCS, the radio was always at different points on each console.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008   #3
W1ckeD
Life is complicated

W1ckeD is on a distinguished roadW1ckeD is on a distinguished roadW1ckeD is on a distinguished road
Yeah it would be a nice little touch to the game.

But itīs not like i need it, because in MTA-VC i just loved to drive around and have the radio on.
Like FlashFM.

I'm sure we can do the same thing in LC, but yeah it would be a nice extra if the music was synced.
W1ckeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008   #4
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
I mean, wasn't dan or sam houser talking about getting in the free-roam just to meet someone to drive around and listen to music.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008   #5
W1ckeD
Life is complicated

W1ckeD is on a distinguished roadW1ckeD is on a distinguished roadW1ckeD is on a distinguished road
Yeah he said that right here.

I will quote it:

So, what about multiplayer? Itís another feature Ė or rather suite of features Ė Houser isnít able to discuss in detail today, but he does mention being able to get together online in the game with no goal other than using it as a meeting place. "Iím like, ĎDo you want to come and hang out for a chat?í And Iíll meet you online and weíll get in a car, just listen to music and drive around together, talking, and your 3D modelís sat there in the car next to me. Thatís sublime to me. I might be weird, but I like doing things like that."

Yeah maybe a litle hint?
Old 03-24-2008   #6
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
im sure it will be the same music for both people.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008   #7
RO Slingerland
The Drummer of the future

RO Slingerland is an unknown quantity at this point
It could be like the CO-OP in San Andreas
Old 03-24-2008   #8
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RO Slingerland View Post
It could be like the CO-OP in San Andreas
Except that way done on the same console from the same disc and not over the internet and not actually syncing two or more consoles at the same time.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008   #9
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I doubt it will be in sync, especially if the radio works in a similar way to San Andreas with the random order of songs, different in between DJ chatter and adverts, possible references to current events which may be different if two players are at two different points in the story.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008   #10
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86 View Post
I doubt it will be in sync, especially if the radio works in a similar way to San Andreas with the random order of songs, different in between DJ chatter and adverts, possible references to current events which may be different if two players are at two different points in the story.
even with that I think they could program the multiplayer radio to sync up
Old 03-24-2008   #11
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
well ill tell yaw what while you listen to the music watch out for a stray bullet, and a moltolv cocktail. and a person looking at your car in an unfriendly way.
RedAvery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008   #12
Bfett21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAvery View Post
well ill tell yaw what while you listen to the music watch out for a stray bullet, and a moltolv cocktail. and a person looking at your car in an unfriendly way.

is this a challenge
Old 03-24-2008   #13
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21 View Post
is this a challenge
You wont see me coming lol.
RedAvery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008   #14
mn9500
Newbie Member

mn9500 is an unknown quantity at this point
it was in Saints Row, i dont see why it wont be in GTA IV. i dont think it will be in sync though. that would be sick if it was.
mn9500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #15
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
It will be possible according to the Xbox 360 world preview.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote