Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2008   #1
x240xdrifter
Newbie Member

x240xdrifter is on a distinguished roadx240xdrifter is on a distinguished road
A Song I think that should be in GTA 4...

......cause it fits very nicely

The Ave by Blue Scholars

Download it, listen to it, enjoy it

and tell me what you think
x240xdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #2
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Did you make an account just to say this?
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #3
x240xdrifter
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baleent View Post
Did you make an account just to say this?
Hey, I've been here for alittle while, I had a decent thread about attention to detail. I know its stupid but I am just trying to make some movement within the boards, mainly trying to kill time till GTA 4 comes out! sorry if this upsets anyone
Old 03-23-2008   #4
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
It's just a waste of a thread cuz noone's going to respond. Isn't there a soundtrack thread in the stickies anyways?
Old 03-23-2008   #5
x240xdrifter
Newbie Member

Quote:
It's just a waste of a thread cuz noone's going to respond. Isn't there a soundtrack thread in the stickies anyways?

Radio Station, I guess its the same, I just figured more traffic here, but sorry, Mods feel free to delete, sorry
Old 03-23-2008   #6
baleent
Banned
Banned

Ah, another spirit crushed.
Old 03-24-2008   #7
Geddes
Amateur Member

Geddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished road
This thread might work if we change it to "What song would you like to hear in GTA IV?"
Geddes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008   #8
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
I'd like songs or even a radio station dedicated to bands on indie labels, and no not the genre.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008   #9
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
didn't you respond to this?

Does that mean you're a nooone
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008   #10
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
If it is, it is, if its not, its not, thats how the world has worked for a long time now. If you want the song on there, tough shit, It not like you're making the game. You want to listen to it, then play the game, turn off the radio, and play that song from whatever source of music you have it on, there you go, you get to play and listen at the same time. Otherwise, this thread has no meaning!
AvatarMike17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008   #11
x240xdrifter
Newbie Member

jeez, tough sub
Old 03-24-2008   #12
Mooby
Newbie Member

Mooby is an unknown quantity at this point
W/e give the guy a break. One song that I think has a possibility of being in the game is the song "New York City" by Emigrate. Emigrate is a band created by a former Rammstein guitarist, but the song is in English and it sounds pretty good, and I think it could find a spot considering there's a couple of genre's that it fits into in the game.
Mooby is offline   Reply With Quote