Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2008   #1
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
Who else is looking forward to testing the weapons?

In the previous games there was no differenc to when you used a an UZI for example and an Ak47, the recoil and all that was all the same, no sense of fire rate or back fire. Obviously as reviewed in many reviews the weapons have been all done and modded with there own recoil, personality etc; in the new game. I dont know if this is a big part of GTAIV for you but to me i am really looking to see the difference on how Niko handles a gun differently from another especiall the whol vibration thing aswell.
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #2
Playboy X
GTAIV - 4/29

Playboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished road
Yea I can't wait for that. The guns are pretty important in GTA haha.
Old 03-23-2008   #3
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
i dont really care. i just wanna play the game
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #4
vveaponx
Newbie Member

vveaponx is on a distinguished roadvveaponx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21 View Post
i dont really care. i just wanna play the game
Amen to that!
vveaponx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #5
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
I want to check out the damage and stuff, Bullet holes in cars etc I doubt we'll get some decent weapons for a while, But the Pistol kills will still be as satisfying, Especially with Euphoria.
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #6
Frander
Newbie Member

Frander is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, a Glock is fine for me in the beginning, just shoot someone in the leg or hip and leave them on the ground crying then get a car and drive over their face.
Frander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #7
Riffmaster Jon
Backstabber

Riffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished road
Yeah, the first chance I get I'm gonna pop someone just to see how the gun reacts. Try it in different situations too. I really want to blindfire a shotgun just to see how it kicks.
Old 03-23-2008   #8
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I wanna drive around, mowing people down and doing stunts, I really am psyched about the driving part this time round other than the shooting gunfights bit. The driving just looks realistic, like Driver.

I also wanna cause havoc in free-roam.
thenotsogoodtrickster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #9
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
I intend on having immense fun shooting people in the kneecaps, hell I'll even try it with a rocket launcher, even though I already know what that's going to end up doing.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #10
Conjo
Amateur Member

Conjo is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i hated the uzi sounds in SA, i hope they finally get it right, along with the baseball bat sound
Conjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #11
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
What are the chances of a grenade launcher?
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #12
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
i cant wait for gta oh my god!!!!!!!!! im going to infultrate the police station , or possibly sign up to be a cop and i will aquire my weapons.
RedAvery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #13
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Where do you get the idea you can become a cop?
Old 03-23-2008   #14
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by baleent View Post
Where do you get the idea you can become a cop?
like remember on the official page that cop video
RedAvery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #15
baleent
Banned
Banned

I think that was for show, but who knows.