Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2008   #16
DanTastic
Comes Free With Your Cereal
Amateur Member

DanTastic is on a distinguished roadDanTastic is on a distinguished roadDanTastic is on a distinguished roadDanTastic is on a distinguished roadDanTastic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendercrisp View Post
That's how it was in bully. Your trouble meter goes red, adults can tackle you without struggling.
But couldn't you just hide in a bin or locker and wait for it to go down?

And I think I'll surrender only a few times. At the end of the day won't the same thing happen? End up outside a police station / hospital with your weapons gone and your money cut.
DanTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #17
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTastic View Post
But couldn't you just hide in a bin or locker and wait for it to go down?

Yeah, of course.

I was just saying, alot of people keep saying they're going to just run around and be able to escape every time.

If they keep shooting cops, at some point it's going to be impossible to escape arrest.
Old 03-19-2008   #18
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
u can pretend to give up on any gta game, just stop your car and then wait for them to get out then speed away
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #19
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
^
I always do that, usually reverse em over.
Old 03-19-2008   #20
killacam264
XxKillaXCamxX
Newbie Member

killacam264 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotadime View Post
It's been confirmed that Niko can 1.) Act like he is giving up a police chase and then take off and 2.) Fight the police and try to escape when being arrested. I love this - it adds so much to the realism. But, the question is, will you use it?

I've heard that you will get an extra star for fighting back when getting arrested. Even though this makes sense, I wonder if you wouldn't be better off just giving up, lol.

My take: Yeah, I'll use it several times for two reasons: 1.) So that I can actually try to get away and 2.) For my own amusement (and probably to impress friends). But after that, I'll probably just be a total puss and surrender, lol. What about you?
i cant wait to do it im going to run every time and i have a quetion will it show tha police aressting u or is it always going to show tham pointin a gun at u and it says busted in big letters on tha screen
killacam264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #21
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
I think it will actually be them arresting you, unless its a gun fight. but on topic, ill definitely try them all

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #22
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
You think we will be able to use 911 in MP?
Old 03-20-2008   #23
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
That is a cool idear calling the cops during a multiplayer battle but I think you will be able to call them during free roam mod because all you are doing is chilling out and if you want the cops to come after you or your mates because they are doing your head in then phone them it would be a laugh
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #24
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
You think we will be able to use 911 in MP?
deff not in DM modes
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008   #25
phlipp
Mmmm, Onions

phlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished road
lol im going to wait untill their just about to cuff me, then whip around and elbow them in the throat
phlipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #26
Uber_mike
Pong owns GTAIV and you know it!

Location: The Paradise city, where the grass is green, and the girls are pretty.
Uber_mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Id pry just let them arrest me one or twice to see what it looks like. Than reload the saved game...

Theirs not much point in getting busted when you can just die and keep your weapons...
Uber_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #27
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
I'm looking forward to faking out the cops, hell I'll probably even laugh when I get killed trying to get away from heavily armed officers.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #28
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
They said you can choose whether or not to have police intervention before you start the MP games, so why wouldn't you be able to call 911?
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #29
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
I'll definitely use it. If possible, I'll turn around, jump on their car, get in and speed away. That should piss them off
Old 03-24-2008   #30
Y2Ken
Bringer Of Rock
Newbie Member

Y2Ken is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess it'd be better to get killed than busted now you don't lose all your weapons. I might not worry so much about dying in GTA any more.
Y2Ken is offline   Reply With Quote