Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2008   #16
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
ive been playin gta3. somehitng i realized is in GTA3 the cars had reverse lights that turned on, GTA's sicne then havent... and from looking at the screenies i dont think they will...
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #17
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I have been getting ahead in my school work and making sure that my PS3 is in top condition.
I am basically preparing myself for when GTA IV comes out.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #18
Cold

Cold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
I have been getting ahead in my school work and making sure that my PS3 is in top condition.
I am basically preparing myself for when GTA IV comes out.
Same, gunna keep my marks up so it won't hurt when I'm home "sick" playing GTA IV.
Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #19
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
Just living my life like I've been doing for the past 19 years.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #20
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I am playing all gta's and cleaning my ps3 everyday making sure their is no dust on it at all

And I am downloading Gta themes, wallpaper and images of all the gta's plus videos
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #21
Luciphear
Amateur Member

Luciphear is an unknown quantity at this point
Recently played through God of War...on God Mode even, but now that I've done that, I don't know.
Watching some TV now and then, perhaps some Anime but I almost watched everything already that's interesting to me, barely any movies left really. School's probably the only thing I guess, it's boring, but it keeps time going. :p
Luciphear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #22
kitch31
lKitchl

kitch31 is an unknown quantity at this point
well right now i am writing this in the thread, no am playing fifa08 alot and just buying games that take my fancy to keep occupied until IV, like i bought brian lara ICC cricket 2007 Timeshift and bully, and after a week ive completed both timeshift and bully and bored of brian so i need IV badly
kitch31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #23
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
The gta themes and wallpaper i have are cool
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #24
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Im on a basketball team, so you already know. I kill time by hooping.
Old 03-19-2008   #25
killacam264
XxKillaXCamxX
Newbie Member

killacam264 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im tring to beat Army of Two and Rainbow 6 Vegas 2
killacam264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #26
Him

Him will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enough
i beat the old game and have a month to go. so im working on my own GTA IV trailer
Old 03-20-2008   #27
FinalStageBoss
Newbie Member

FinalStageBoss is an unknown quantity at this point
COD4's been keeping me busy
FinalStageBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #28
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Him View Post
i beat the old game and have a month to go. so im working on my own GTA IV trailer
I look forward to seeing it.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #29
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
I was playing Burnout Paradise, but I picked up Scarface the other day, and since it's more similar to GTA, I'm playing it until GTA IV comes out, with a bit of Puzzle Fighter when I get bored.
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #30
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
i've been playing it cool... just forget everything about the game, its not that long to release anymore!

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote