Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2008   #1
RocketDescends
Newbie Member

RocketDescends is an unknown quantity at this point
What are you doing to kill the time before GTA IV?

Right now I on a mission to get 100% on every GTA game (except top down) before April 29th
RocketDescends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #2
IcyElement
Newbie Member

IcyElement is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm just sittin' infront of my pc looking at this forum, writing in my blog and lokin at my 42inch flat screen just waiting for IV
IcyElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #3
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I am playing all the gta games from gta 1 up to gta vice city stories until i get gta iv

But i am not using the cheats so it last longer
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #4
El Matador Rojo
The Red Killer
Newbie Member

El Matador Rojo can only hope to improve
Where have i seen a topic like this before??? mmm...

Anyway, personaly i'm gettin' 100% in San Andreas on my 360... i'm also playing other games such as CoD4 and Rock Band.

El Matador Rojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #5
RocketDescends
Newbie Member

RocketDescends is an unknown quantity at this point
The PC version should be really cool.
RocketDescends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #6
scott
....whuuuut?

scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of
this exact topic, with the exact words of ur first post has been made before im positive.

anyway im playing prostreet, not the greatest NFS game ever but i'm trying to actually complete it. free pagani zonda f helps this..
scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #7
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Trying for all of the bully achievements, trying to beat condemned 2, and constantly checking these forums.
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #8
Peaceee
Newbie Member

Peaceee is an unknown quantity at this point
Cruising the forums and constantly checking for updates.
Peaceee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #9
Riffmaster Jon
Backstabber

Riffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished road
I'm playing through other gta's in no particular order, a little Mass Effect here and there, some Saints Row(getting old), and I get on these forums quite a bit. Not sure how much longer I can hold together though.
Riffmaster Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #10
Retromoe
Resident Superstar
Amateur Member

Retromoe is on a distinguished roadRetromoe is on a distinguished road
currently playing cod4 for ps3, forum browsing, looking for more gta:iv info, planning to pre-order my special edition next month. thats about it.
Retromoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #11
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I am playing all gta's without cheats so that will take 100 years but enough time to get gta iv i guest

Because it is hard to do some of the mission without the cheats

I have beat all games 100% plus the top down ones gta 1 gta 2 gta london 1969 & 1961 all 100%

I was 18 when i started now i feel 118 so it is hard to beat the gta games without cheats they are for fun but for your madness you get when on the harder missions in gta games
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #12
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Trying to get III, Vice City or the double/triple pack on the Xbox to warm up. Are they both Back Compat?
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #13
Telk

Telk is an unknown quantity at this point
this forum.... right now im play DW 6 and i got some parkour to do.
Telk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #14
Spike_
Greyand Feft Oartoe
Newbie Member

Spike_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Trying to save for a PS3. So I actually have a console to play my pre-ordered GTAIV for PS3
Was sooo close to ticking up a PS3 and a LCD TV today, But I had better wait

Oh, and reading these forums, and trawling for updates and new news.

And perhaps GTA:SA might get a re-install someday soon
Spike_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #15
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
There's not that long left now, I'm just keeping an eye on the official site and just doing my regular things until the game eventually comes out.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote