Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2008   #16
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Alright I changed title (sorry to kill your excitement ) and stickied so this would get some more attention. Odd its only this much..
Old 03-15-2008   #17
Oxymoron
jou ma se poes

Oxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful news! I didn't see this coming. I just hope they don't release too much before the official release date.
Oxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #18
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telk View Post
i hope its a longer one, because if its the last one..... then theres nothing for a month
Don't worry, there would be more coming in April, I believe they'll generally cover the multiplayer feature.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #19
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
fuck yes more gta 4 shit to look foward to before release!!!
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #20
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
The possibilites of content in this trailer are epic, Especially with that title
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #21
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Ha, I am already sensing the involvement of crooked cops and mafias in it. :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #22
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post
I just hope they don't release too much before the official release date.
I have also been thinking that, i think R* has released a lot more than they anticipated because of the delay.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #23
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I've been thinking about what this trailer could possibly involve, and i've come to the conclusion that its something to do with those two gangsters who hire you to kill that man they deem as a rat. The mission has been in a few previews, but I can't remember the names off the top of my head.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #24
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Soundtrack/Radio news is what excites me the most. A new trailer is certainly surprising though, I wonder if this trailer will be used as a TV advert.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #25
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Awww yeah boyyy. I don't think I should be this excited for a site update.. but I am!

On the previous updates, I don't remember hearing about it before hand.. It could be a big one.
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #26
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86 View Post
Soundtrack/Radio news is what excites me the most. A new trailer is certainly surprising though, I wonder if this trailer will be used as a TV advert.
Hah, oh yeah. I wonder when we'll start seeing those TV spots for GTA IV, that I think will be really exciting
Old 03-15-2008   #27
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Hah, oh yeah. I wonder when we'll start seeing those TV spots for GTA IV, that I think will be really exciting
You mean the TV commercials right?
Old 03-15-2008   #28
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Most likely the beginning of next month.
Old 03-15-2008   #29
jackmap
GTA Gaming 's #1 Fan

jackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enoughjackmap will become famous soon enough
I can't wait for the next update! Hopefully R* will show some gameplay footage!
jackmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #30
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmap View Post
I can't wait for the next update! Hopefully R* will show some gameplay footage!
I don't. Would completely ruin the experience. Anyway, its highly unlikely.