Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2008   #1
Playboy X
GTAIV - 4/29

Playboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished road
Everything You Always Wanted to Know About GTA IV, But Were Afraid to Ask

Stumbeled upon this and didn't see it on the site. Figured you guys would like it. There's a lot of info here. A really good read. Enjoy.

http://www.thegamereviews.com/articl...34-page-1.html

Edit* After reading this, there's a ton of info you guys will really enjoy (I know I did.) I better see this on the main page soon. lol!

Last edited by Playboy X; 03-11-2008 at 11:14 PM..
Playboy X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #2
Spike_
Greyand Feft Oartoe
Newbie Member

Spike_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by www.thegamereviews.com
Gadgetry and Such:

1 - Some of the notable vehicles include the Shitzu NRG 900 RR motorbike, and the Stallion and Vincent cars. All of the cars feature standard GPS, with luxury models, of course, boasting voice-navigation. Also, car trunks can be used as storage lockers.
Huh... I Thought I read somewhere that this wasn't the case, merely a rumour.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

Some good bits of info in there though, nice to have all the little GTA factoids laid out in one spot.
Spike_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #3
Cold

Cold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike_ View Post
Some good bits of info in there though, nice to have all the little GTA factoids laid out in one spot.
Exactly what I was thinking, and I think the using trunks for storage isn't true. Well I'm kinda confused.
Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #4
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
About the car trunks thing, look at this screenshot:

A ped is actually opening it up to get luggage or something.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #5
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Interesting read, thanks for posting.

Quote:
Almost no former characters will be included in the new version, with the exception of the infamous Mafia Don Leone (from GTA III), seen in an updated version, after the end of the ’Truck Hustle’ mission.
I don't believe that. It's a big claim and a significant piece of information so why did so many other previews of that mission not mention it.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #6
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
The information on that site is too inaccurate to post as news, sorry, the Don thing, a preview mentioned seeing an updated version of his house in the new Liberty City but that's just an easter egg, no past characters are returning except Radio personels.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #7
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I only know of Lazlow returning. Who else has been said to be coming back?

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #8
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
None... as far as i know..

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #9
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
He was mentioned by name by EGM or something as working with Sam Houser writing. If he's writing radio stuff he will be doing a DJ bit.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #10
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I was about to say, Sal can't come back because he died in GTA III which is based in 2001.
Old 03-12-2008   #11
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exactly i hated seeing sal all the time in gtas he's getting boring.
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #12
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I guess since there's a Mafia in GTA IV they will have a Don, but it'll be a new character. The journalists are probably not so clued up on the GTA lore.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #13
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
I thought this was based in 2007 so wouldn't Salvatore be dead?
Old 03-13-2008   #14
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
The article is quite up-to-date (though it seemed to miss the March 7 update, which had featured radio stations and Packie) and almost accurate, except about the Salvatore Leone.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote