Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2008   #121
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
it is only 3 dayz left to see who as won
Old 04-12-2008   #122
xines_slb
Newbie Member

xines_slb is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
it is only 3 dayz left to see who as won

niiiiceee!

i hope i win, i've already packed my mom and entered the gtagaming address in the box...
Old 04-12-2008   #123
harper
TJUK Gaming
Amateur Member

harper is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll stick
Old 04-12-2008   #124
LuverOfLuv
LuverOfL♥v
Newbie Member

LuverOfLuv is an unknown quantity at this point
Hope I win, god I never win anything... and I hope this contest could change that...

Where his Holiness does his business is his business.

Do polar bears sh*t in the woods?

No, but they've been known to sh*t in the liquor tent, if I remember it right.
Old 04-12-2008   #125
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
i hope I win i need gta stickers
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Old 04-12-2008   #126
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
It is not the winning that is important It is taking part that is important LOL
Old 04-12-2008   #127
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
saying shit like that isn't going to increase your chances, claude, so CUT THE CRAP!
Old 04-12-2008   #128
claud3
Banned
Banned

ok i am only having fun dude i do want to win
Old 04-12-2008   #129
cjsbarber

cjsbarber can only hope to improve
i hope for an epic win
Old 04-13-2008   #130
xines_slb
Newbie Member

xines_slb is an unknown quantity at this point
if i win, ill give you(members of the forum) the stickers!! xD
Old 04-13-2008   #131
claud3
Banned
Banned

If i win i will give the game to one of you and keep the other stuff. Because i am buying the game

I am not joking i will give it to one of you. If it is ok with the staff here
Old 04-13-2008   #132
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
do whatever you want dude! also, what i said before was just a joke
even i want to win! but im not entering hahah
Old 04-13-2008   #133
claud3
Banned
Banned

cool rappo it is a shame
Old 04-13-2008   #134
LuverOfLuv
LuverOfL♥v
Newbie Member

LuverOfLuv is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
If i win i will give the game to one of you and keep the other stuff. Because i am buying the game

I am not joking i will give it to one of you. If it is ok with the staff here
Oh s**t, give it to me if you win, lol... Well, all I know is that I'm kind of broke, and I've been entering all these contests to at least get a GTA IV... I know, I'm pathetic, lol... But, it's nice that you're offering it to somebody (hope it's me)...

Where his Holiness does his business is his business.

Do polar bears sh*t in the woods?

No, but they've been known to sh*t in the liquor tent, if I remember it right.
Old 04-13-2008   #135
claud3
Banned
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuverOfLuv View Post
Oh s**t, give it to me if you win, lol... Well, all I know is that I'm kind of broke, and I've been entering all these contests to at least get a GTA IV... I know, I'm pathetic, lol... But, it's nice that you're offering it to somebody (hope it's me)...
ok if i win you are first on my lst dude
Just you and everyone knows i am not joking about this i will give it to some one. The thing is if i have two GTA IV games then it is not fair i want everyone to have the game so we all can get online and play each other. If i win i will ask the staff here to give it to someone here. There will be not enter or answer a Question I will just choose to who i am giving it to
Closed Thread