Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2008   #61
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Is this affiliated with the Gtagaming sweepstakes, on the main page? im a little confused!
This topic was originally made before the giveaway, I guess to see who would be interested (even though we had planned to do a giveaway months and months back!)
Old 03-19-2008   #62
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I'd like a IV shirt and a sticker, the contest gona be great.xc
Old 03-19-2008   #63
gtaguyiv
Newbie Member

gtaguyiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Please, I want GTA IV!

I may be just as everybody that is saying that "I want blah blah blah..." , for me GTA IV is like my brother, I have follow this game since it announcement, so GTA Gaming please, I really do want this game, more than anything right now

I would appreciate it for my whole life ( Or may be till' GTA V come out) but please...

Thanks
Old 03-19-2008   #64
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I want GTA IV SO BAD
Old 03-19-2008   #65
killacam264
XxKillaXCamxX
Newbie Member

killacam264 is an unknown quantity at this point
i just want a free keychain

Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
I want GTA IV SO BAD
r u getting it or just waiting for it to go down cause there is no way that i could do that

Last edited by Asif; 03-20-2008 at 03:10 AM.. Reason: Double post merged, please use the Edit button from now on.
Old 03-19-2008   #66
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I am getting it
Old 03-21-2008   #67
NickeezY
Yo
Newbie Member

NickeezY is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd be happy to get anything GTA IV, the game, some stickers, anything!
Old 03-24-2008   #68
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
didn't we just have to register* or we have to make a video....???? plz say just join
Old 03-24-2008   #69
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
All you have to do to be in the running is join the forums and sign up on the giveaway form
Old 03-25-2008   #70
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
But you can still make a video if you want, just for fun
Old 03-25-2008   #71
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I'd like a GTA IV shirt and a R* Logo Sticker. Ill make a video for it, I have a accent just like Niko I can talk just like him. Slim ill make a vid for the two prizes:-). Like a real-life GTA IV First Trailer.
Old 03-25-2008   #72
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Won't help your chances, since names will be randomly selected.. feel free to make that video though, as long as its decent the least I could do is give it some publicity on the site
Old 03-26-2008   #73
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

Aiight Aiight, when does the drawing start?
Old 03-26-2008   #74
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
We'll be announcing the winners on April 15
Old 03-26-2008   #75
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
We'll be announcing the winners on April 15
Nooooo!

Im going on military enlistement the 15th
Closed Thread