Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2008   #46
Sk_nk
Newbie Member

Sk_nk is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll do (almost) anything to get free GTA4 stuff. I can even...register 5 of my friends at gtagaming, though it would be difficult to find those, who are not registered yet))
Old 03-16-2008   #47
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
I'm still buying a copy from my game shop, but even if I win, I will leave it sealed and securely hidden.

Old 03-16-2008   #48
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I need stuff to stick on my wall and to put in the PS3 so I'm in.

I have a couple of ideas on what to do
Old 03-16-2008   #49
GrungeRockCity
Outshined

GrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished road
Free is good. Free stuff is always good. I'll do anything, within reason.

*tries to get people to join GTAGaming and posts more often*

Official PSN ID: GrungeRevival18
Old 03-16-2008   #50
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Wow, we've got 300+ entries in just 10 hours! Great going!

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Old 03-16-2008   #51
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post

I have a couple of ideas on what to do
What ? I thought we just had to enter our Username and password and were in ?

Or have I missed something ?
Old 03-16-2008   #52
greekgoat91
Liberty City Survivor Winner

greekgoat91 is on a distinguished roadgreekgoat91 is on a distinguished road
I'll take anything. Shirts, hats, copies of GTA4 (ps3 version) would all be great.

what I'd be willing to do? well I have a ton of torrent site invites I'd give out if I got anything:
-Waffles.fm
-What.cd
-BitmeTV
-Karagarga
-TVTorrents
-Libble
-Goem

you name it
Old 03-17-2008   #53
El Matador Rojo
The Red Killer
Newbie Member

El Matador Rojo can only hope to improve
I have already subscribed to the giveaway on the main page, but im telling my mexican friends to come and join the GTAGaming forums.. i luv this site btw...
Mexico's #1 GTA Fan [98+% in all of 'em]

Old 03-17-2008   #54
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
cool the goods would be nice in my bedroom but if i do not win then i will still get the game anyway
Old 03-17-2008   #55
RollingStones

RollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enough
Signed, sealed, delivered - I'M YOURS!!!!
Old 03-18-2008   #56
DrHobo
Newbie Member

DrHobo is an unknown quantity at this point
*sells his soul so he can win the contest* - can I have my prize now ?
Old 03-18-2008   #57
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Is this affiliated with the Gtagaming sweepstakes, on the main page? im a little confused!

Old 03-18-2008   #58
DanTastic
Comes Free With Your Cereal
Amateur Member

DanTastic is on a distinguished roadDanTastic is on a distinguished roadDanTastic is on a distinguished roadDanTastic is on a distinguished roadDanTastic is on a distinguished road
It'd be great to win. Who doesn't want to win stuff? I should be the top prize.

I'll still be here after the competition though. This site is A'Ok!
Old 03-18-2008   #59
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
this site is awesome
Old 03-18-2008   #60
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Oh My God! That USA Rockstar thingy! <3 !
Closed Thread