Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2008   #151
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
For people asking questions about the drawings:
- Each entrant has a number assigned to them, one through however many there are, and I'll choose a random number for each prize.
- We'll post all the winning usernames on the homepage, you'll get a PM, and you'll get an email to the address you provided upon registering. If it's something different, just make sure you check your PMs.
- Registration will close at midnight EST, April 15th.
- The winners will be announced some time in the afternoon of the 15th, possibly some time around 12:30PM PST because thats when I have time.

Last edited by rappo; 04-14-2008 at 12:40 AM..
Old 04-14-2008   #152
xines_slb
Newbie Member

xines_slb is an unknown quantity at this point
ohhh... cool

well, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
Old 04-14-2008   #153
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
cool thankz
Old 04-14-2008   #154
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
What's 12:30PST in GMT? I know nothing about timezones.
Old 04-14-2008   #155
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
that is 5:30 GMT in or time
Old 04-14-2008   #156
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
not quite, claude. 12:30PM PST is 8:30PM (20:30) in GMT
Old 04-14-2008   #157
claud3
Banned
Banned

ok sorry dude i am use to everything being up at 5:00 and 6:00 GMT
Old 04-14-2008   #158
rappo
Professional Dumbass

yes, the registrations close at 5:00AM GMT but the winners will be announced at about 8:30PM GMT. i made a news post about it here: http://www.gtagaming.com/gtagaming/n...nts.php?i=1277

if you are confused about time zones, visit the following links:
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE AT: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...0&sec=0&p1=179
WINNERS ANNOUNCED AT: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...0&sec=0&p1=137
Old 04-14-2008   #159
claud3
Banned
Banned

thankz man i feel better now i know
Old 04-14-2008   #160
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Hurry up and enter if you haven't yet! You've got nothing to lose here!
Old 04-14-2008   #161
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
How long till the winner is announced Slim? I though it should have been at 20:30GMT.
Old 04-14-2008   #162
Mein
Newbie Member

Mein is an unknown quantity at this point
I just entered, I don't have much luck with contests and stuff lol, hopefully I will win one of the cool prizes!.
Old 04-14-2008   #163
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Registration closes at 12:00am (midnight) EST, about 7 hours, 10 minutes from now. Winners will be announced around 3:30pm EST, about 15 hours, 30 minutes after registration closes. After the announcement is posted, we'll be getting in contact with the winners for shipping information, etc.
Old 04-14-2008   #164
claud3
Banned
Banned

thankz for the headz up
Old 04-14-2008   #165
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Ahh, so its tomorrow! I though it was today.
Closed Thread