Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2008   #16
vveaponx
Newbie Member

vveaponx is on a distinguished roadvveaponx is on a distinguished road

* On the subject of multiplayer... Houser wasn't able to go into much detail, but he did mention being able to get together online in the game with no other goal other than to use it as a meeting place: "I'll meet you in a car and we'll hang and just drive and listen to music, chilling in the car, with your 3D model sat next to me," he says.

This is as close as we've gotten any information as a two-player co-op free-roam in which you and a friend over XboxLive just run around the city and mess around. I'm praying this feature will be in the game as it will be an expanded version on the San Andreas multiplayer from the consoles. The Sa-Mp for the PC always felt a little empty without the pedestrians driving around and mulling on the sidewalks .

And hello to all been lurking on the forums for ages and just got the inspiration (with the new feature sort of being announced) to register
vveaponx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008   #17
MyNameIsRamone
Hates play.com

MyNameIsRamone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by vveaponx View Post

* On the subject of multiplayer... Houser wasn't able to go into much detail, but he did mention being able to get together online in the game with no other goal other than to use it as a meeting place: "I'll meet you in a car and we'll hang and just drive and listen to music, chilling in the car, with your 3D model sat next to me," he says.

This is as close as we've gotten any information as a two-player co-op free-roam in which you and a friend over XboxLive just run around the city and mess around. I'm praying this feature will be in the game as it will be an expanded version on the San Andreas multiplayer from the consoles. The Sa-Mp for the PC always felt a little empty without the pedestrians driving around and mulling on the sidewalks .

And hello to all been lurking on the forums for ages and just got the inspiration (with the new feature sort of being announced) to register
I agree 100% free roaming co-op would be awesome, this sounds alot like it.
MyNameIsRamone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008   #18
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
-The rides themselves definitely look accessible, perhaps can ride them for dating etc
Wow. Again I'm feeling deja vu from Bully. (as if Bully was a sort-of highly watered-down last-gen look at how GTA IV would be)
Old 03-10-2008   #19
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidenraider200 View Post
none of my local shops have this magazine in , the closest shop after that is over 10 miles away
Oh man please do. There's some cool screenshots and artwork in this, plus, in this image, the top left displays artwork of Tommy Vercetti, something at least I had never known to exist. Need good quality so I can crop this stuff out
Old 03-10-2008   #20
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
i already uploaded the images*
Old 03-10-2008   #21
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I'm aware of that, but I need high quality scans to crop screenshots and artwork out and look decent
Old 03-11-2008   #22
raidenraider200

raidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enough
this magazine officially releases next week, it is only currently available to subscribers
raidenraider200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008   #23
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Then, we'll probably have to wait one more day. noxiousd (the original uploader) had said he'll be arranging scans on this Wednesday.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008   #24
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
In the 2nd pic, R* is saying " and the mind blowing IV " this is a bit of proof, that IV is a blockbustin, revolution...one more masterpeice to add to the collection, YaY ! !
Old 03-11-2008   #25
Spike_
Greyand Feft Oartoe
Newbie Member

Spike_ is an unknown quantity at this point
So...I Have a .PDF of Electronic Gaming Monthly (April), which features a 10 page pre-view on GTA4... How does one separate single pages from a .PDF file?

Havent read it yet, but there alot of words... Hopefully some good info inside it... I'll keep you posted
Spike_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008   #26
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Any chance they look like these pages (though this one is a 13-page preview) and it's not an American EGM issue?
If not, then please create a new thread with a download link to the pdf.

Old 03-11-2008   #27
Spike_
Greyand Feft Oartoe
Newbie Member

Spike_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, thats it... Good to see you got things covered Asif

And yeah, after printing, I realised it is 13 pages... Me rully gud at tha maffs
Spike_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #28
noxiousd
Newbie Member

noxiousd is an unknown quantity at this point
full scans

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/f...7;204%20Scans/
noxiousd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #29
GTAtor
Newbie Member

GTAtor is an unknown quantity at this point
I would know gladly like the Grand Theft Auto IV Multiplayer mode will be. Unfortunate that over it so few inforamtions gives.
GTAtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #30
Asif
Moderator =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxiousd View Post
Thanks for joining, noxiousd. Please resize your signature, GTAtor. Allowable size limit on this forums is 450x150 pixels.

Here's quick view of the uploaded scans:

Cover:

7 Pages of the preview (pages with previous GTAs contents have been ignored):

Non-rendered Firefly Island vs. Rendered Firefly island:

New Screenshots:

New Artwork:

Last edited by Asif; 03-12-2008 at 10:04 AM..