Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2008   #1
idoitlikeapro
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."
Newbie Member

idoitlikeapro is an unknown quantity at this point
Greetings from NYC/ Interesting Thought

Good evening, Good Afternoon, and Good Morning to whichever timezone you belong.

Firstly, i'd like to say this is a great forum. It is very informative along with a bunch of sincere and polite members. Please Give yourselves a round of applause :]. Well i use to be a member here awhile ago when GTA:SA came out but i doubt any of you remember me(made atleast 10 posts). Well Iv just basically been reading everyones Threads and gathering information on my free time; and came up with an Idea so i decided to re-register.

Im from NYC, specifically Downtown/Soho of Manhattan. I have a strong belief that there will be pigeons in the game. Afterall it is New York Citys slogan animal. Being that i lived in manhattan since i was 3- i cant remember a time i didnt see a pigeon fly about. The pigeons may also be similar to that of Assasin's Creed. Actual A.I that reacts to an NPC or player's presence.

Another thought that comes to mind, Where will the military base be? (most likely in Liberty City's "New Jersey" doppleganger)
Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

Gamertag is r0lwsz1
idoitlikeapro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008   #2
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Pigeons have been seen multiple times in the GTA IV trailers. In the first trailer where it slowly pans around Niko, look on the statue in the backround, it is covered in pigeons.

I don't know about Military bases and stuff but I'm guessing there will be at least one militant part of LC.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008   #3
Playboy X
GTAIV - 4/29

Playboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished road
I saw there will be pigeons for sure. As for the base, never thought about it. I have no idea. haha
Old 03-04-2008   #4
idoitlikeapro
Newbie Member

ahw shoot im late on the scceene i guess lol. i couldv sworn those birds were seagulls but watever. lock this post if u feel free to...
Hate less, love more;

Gamertag is r0lwsz1
Old 03-05-2008   #5
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Welcome again!

It was the first trailer where the pigeons were spotted in a park beneath the Manhattan bridge (I think). Can't recall of any other videos spotting them.

http://www.isarapix.com/pix89/1204702348.gif (1.46 MB)

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008   #6
idoitlikeapro
Newbie Member

whoaa

thats soo awesome. they look just like the real birds. lol Your the man, ASIF
Hate less, love more;

Gamertag is r0lwsz1
Old 03-05-2008   #7
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
lol, nice one Asif, i never even noticed that, good to see we have real shaped birds now instead of the faint ghost lines of SA.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote