Old 03-11-2008   #1
IcyElement
Newbie Member

IcyElement is an unknown quantity at this point
Question GTA:IV part of a trilogy?

If you look at the info on the official website it says:

"What does the American dream mean today?

For Niko Bellic, fresh off the boat from Europe, it is the hope that he can escape his past.

For his cousin, Roman, it is the vision that together they can find fortune in Liberty City, gateway to the land of opportunity.

As they slip into debt and are dragged into a criminal underworld by a series of shysters, thieves and sociopaths, they discover that the reality is very different from the dream in a city that worships money and status, and is heaven for those who have them and a living nightmare for those who don't."

Could the part that says "Liberty City, gateway to the land of opportunity." be a hint that means that it will come more games with the same persons as in GTA:IV?? Niko is looking for someone. Maybe that person isn't even in LC. Or that he or she escapes to another city and Niko will have to follow?

Could GTA:IV be the first game in a trilogy? Probably not. But it's a funny thought.
IcyElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008   #2
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
GTA will never end, we know this because of the sheer fortune it generates and the endless ideas at stake. So I guess it won't necessarily be a trilogy, but we'll definitely see more.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008   #3
IcyElement
Newbie Member

IcyElement is an unknown quantity at this point
Ofcourse there will be more GTA. But maybe niko will be the main character in a few of the ones that are coming. Maybe it's hard to find that special someone?? But like I said its probably nothing.
Den som lever får se =P
IcyElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008   #4
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyElement View Post
Ofcourse there will be more GTA. But maybe niko will be the main character in a few of the ones that are coming. Maybe it's hard to find that special someone?? But like I said its probably nothing.
Den som lever får se =P
den som ikke lever, doer..

I see your point, but i'd say its a long shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyElement View Post
Could the part that says "Liberty City, gateway to the land of opportunity." be a hint that means that it will come more games with the same persons as in GTA:IV?
Im pretty sure that just refers to LC, in America, the land of oppotunity.

Det var det ihvertfald for mig..

Last edited by Phil; 03-11-2008 at 12:19 PM..
Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008   #5
ChameleoBJE
The Dutchess of Roma Tomatoes
Newbie Member

ChameleoBJE is an unknown quantity at this point
We can dream! Can't we?
Old 03-11-2008   #6
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Sure we can.. I dream all the time.. mostly about Slim

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #7
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I can't see Rockstar using the same character again for a different GTA. But it would be cool to go back a few years with Niko in Russia kill, smuggle and sell people.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #8
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't want Niko to be in a another gta i would rather have a new guy with a different story.
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote