Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2008   #16
autosol
Banned
Banned

autosol is infamous around these partsautosol is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
I was moderating on your post which has nothing to with the context of this topic, and I fail to see how religion got involved into this. Plus we, staffs, have been receiving complaints about your posts from other members for the last few days.
So what? You should PM me for that, not destroy this guys poor thread like you are doing now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
So, one more slip from you, you'll be off to go.
How about this, you go and crawl back to the cave where you came from and enter the goat you where born out of and get blown up by the Indian military? raged yet?
autosol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008   #17
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
... Yeah I'd say that's a ban. Congratulations on further "destroying this guys poor thread".

Back on topic. Further off topic posts will be deleted.
Old 03-02-2008   #18
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
@ switch

what is that vid, and where did you find it?
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008   #19
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
It's from the Roman Bellic video on the official site: Click to view
Old 03-02-2008   #20
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Thanks slim
Old 03-02-2008   #21
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Not a problem sir.
Old 03-02-2008   #22
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio View Post
@ switch

what is that vid, and where did you find it?
There's another one car accident type video, in case you have missed the 21st February website update.

Click to view the Dilettante trailer.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008   #23
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

I also love in the Dilettante video where you see the guy break the window of the car, unlock the door, and hop in, as well as the way the women's body reacted so naturally when she rear-ended th guy in front of her. Rockstar has not missed a single detail.
Old 03-02-2008   #24
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

They both look beautiful. Can't wait for this game. (The scenes in phil's movie are just incredible. They really prove justice to those "sexy" flame effects, they talk about in this article). Notice on the wall behind phil at the begining and when it goes back to that location. The time actually changes, thats pretty impressive.

Last edited by monkio; 03-02-2008 at 02:23 PM..
Old 03-02-2008   #25
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Good find Telk! It was interesting to read.

Blind fire rockets? Hell yeah!
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008   #26
Conjo
Amateur Member

Conjo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoteenBellic View Post
Good find Telk! It was interesting to read.

Blind fire rockets? Hell yeah!
yeah ive been meaning to ask, whats a blind fire rocket?
Conjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008   #27
JJagoff
Amateur Member

JJagoff is on a distinguished roadJJagoff is on a distinguished road
LOL!

You'll be able to blindfire rockets, which means you can shoot rockets from behind cover without risking your life by looking over the edge of said cover. : p
________
vaporgenie vaporizer

Last edited by JJagoff; 02-03-2011 at 07:34 PM..
JJagoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008   #28
Telk

Telk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
... Yeah I'd say that's a ban. Congratulations on further "destroying this guys poor thread".

Back on topic. Further off topic posts will be deleted.
yay, im a poor guy, now you kids shut up, dont make me come back there, this is gta forum, we all like gta so lets talk about that. i hope the fighting system is better then saints row, because i mainly like to run around getting into fist ights with random people. i think the euphoria will work well with anything. cant wait till next month.
Telk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008   #29
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Two ducking gut punches followed by a spinning snap-kick to the head was the first vicious counterattack we tried but our favourite had to be a horribly painful looking kick in the testicles, then a nose-shattering headbutt to finish the job
Those are total Krav Maga moves.
see, like I said, Vicious and quick.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008   #30
Onyx
Vulpine
Newbie Member

Onyx is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, some of those looks great. I love the detail so I can just reenact it in my mind, its beautiful.

-Onyx