Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2008   #1
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
EGM (April Issue): Preview and an Exclusive interview with Sam Houser

It reached the subscribers too early than expected. This 13-page preview contains an exclusive interview with Sam Houser and few new screenshots.

New Screenshots:

Thanks to CosmosTheMouse @ GTAForums for the scans.

Be sure to check the News Post for the summary of this preview/interview.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 03-04-2008 at 02:38 AM.. Reason: Some images exceeded their b/w limit, reuploaded
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008   #2
Oxymoron
jou ma se poes

Oxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura aboutOxymoron has a spectacular aura about
Nice find Asif!!
Oxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008   #3
Cold

Cold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished road
Nice find indeed.
Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008   #4
Murder64
Newbie Member

Murder64 is an unknown quantity at this point
I wanna read this so bad but I want to wait til my issue comes.
Murder64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008   #5
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
The only way this game can get any better is if they have some new Guns N' Roses songs on one of the radio stations.
Old 03-01-2008   #6
waggy44
Woop Woop

waggy44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
EGM: We actually like the two player modes in San Andreas...
SH: If you enjoyed that, then i think your going to be a happy man,
Co-op free roam in?

waggy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008   #7
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Hey guys, I've compiled a list of some new stuff in the news post. Check it out!

@Waggy, I think he's just implying that there will be a free roam, mess around, do whatever mode in online.
Old 03-01-2008   #8
waggy44
Woop Woop

waggy44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Hey guys, I've compiled a list of some new stuff in the news post. Check it out!

@Waggy, I think he's just implying that there will be a free roam, mess around, do whatever mode in online.
ye sorry that was what i was implying. i mean i didnt mean Co-op as in missions, just 2 people playing together.

waggy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008   #9
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by waggy44 View Post
ye sorry that was what i was implying. i mean i didnt mean Co-op as in missions, just 2 people playing together.
It's not clearly hinted whether it'd be in the single player/storyline mode. It could be achieved as in a 'combination' of multiplayer mode and the downloadable episodic content, as Sam Houser said.

Last edited by Asif; 03-01-2008 at 02:43 PM..
Old 03-01-2008   #10
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
"...it's not just everybody running around and firing f***ing rocket launchers. That wouldn't be fun"

What are you talking about? That'd be HILARIOUS!
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008   #11
Asif
Moderator =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwrebholz View Post
"...it's not just everybody running around and firing f***ing rocket launchers. That wouldn't be fun"

What are you talking about? That'd be HILARIOUS!
He probably meant that too much of chaotic situation like that may ruin the fun.

Old 03-01-2008   #12
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
You can resist arrest when getting busted by tapping A/X. This however will reward you an additional wanted star.
Reminds me of how you could resist being tackled by prefects/teachers/cops/other adults in bully, but it would increase your trouble meter.

In fact, there's a lot of things that remind me of bully that I've heard about in these features. It's almost like bully was highly watered-down sneak preview of what the combat and wanted system in GTA IV would be like.

Which doesn't disappoint me at all, seeing as Bully owned, and having something similar to Bully's fighting system integrated with Euphoria's physics would own even more.
Old 03-01-2008   #13
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post

With your response to Waggy, THAT my friends, is what to see in a GTA game. I just hope that people won't randomly want to blow you up with rocket launchers! Meh, it's probably best to play in a server with just your buddies I look forward to having fun with a lot of you people here at GTAGaming.