Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2008   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Arrow Introducing the GTAGaming GTA IV Gang Center

It is with great pleasure that I announce the opening of our GTAGaming GTA IV Gang Center, an area for GTA IV clan leaders to create their own custom profile pages and allow members to register, organize meeting times, and comment on clan pages.
What can I do at the Gang Center?
You can create your own gangs (a.k.a. clans) complete with your own name, logo, informative piece, and, best of all, custom URL. Basically, gang leaders can make their very own homepages hosted right here at GTAGaming! If you're not much of a leader, however, don't worry - at the Gang Center you can browse around the available gangs to see which one's right for you, comment, check out meeting dates, and even apply to join. All requests are approved by administrators.

Why did you create the Gang Center?
It's no surprise that clans are popular aspects of any online multiplayer game, and Grand Theft Auto IV is no exception! We noticed how many forum threads were made about clan recruiting and figured that an organized and centralized place for clan creation and management would be just what was needed.

How do I use it?
The only requirement is that you are registered at GTAGaming. Once you're logged into the site, you're ready to go: head over to the Gang Center and start your organized crime at once!

Hey, I have more questions!
Don't worry about it, we know! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns that weren't addressed here, please feel free to post right here!

We hope that this new feature is put to good use. Be sure to invite your friends and gang recruits! Your gang page is designed to act like a homepage, so make sure to use it like one!
Old 04-28-2008   #2
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
sweeeet
i started the official gtag gang
slim get to designing that shizz
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #3
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
You guys need to add something so they are more organized. SUch as size, popularity, maybe even by which members are in it.
Old 04-30-2008   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Yeah, I really wanted to get it out there before the release date, so that's why some parts of it may be incomplete. I'll be adding some search filters in the future
Old 09-06-2008   #5
Lil_Reap
The Genovese Family
Newbie Member

Lil_Reap is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a issue with it, i tried to sign up for a gang, and the owner hasnt been on to deny or accept and since he hasnt denied for some reason i can't make my own gang

Victoria Aut Mors
Lil_Reap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #6
rappo
Professional Dumbass

Hey, I'll remove your request and then you can make your own.
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #7
Lil_Reap
The Genovese Family
Newbie Member

Lil_Reap is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you

Victoria Aut Mors
Lil_Reap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009   #8
NoFate
Newbie Member

NoFate is an unknown quantity at this point
I believe you stated that any questions on the Gang Center should be posted here, and so here's my issue.

I've just created a gang, primarily for fun until I can get my 360 back, and the logo or gang icon I have created won't show up. I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing or if there's a waiting period for newly created gangs. Also there's a problem with the name I've created for the gang not showing up below gang icon also. I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

The name of the gang is The N.O.F.A. Syndicate.
-- Posts merged --
Ok, I've been having this problem of not being able to see my gangs icon and gang name under my icon on the browse all gangs page, am I missing something or is there some features not available to newbies?

BTW my gang name is The NOFA Syndicate.

Last edited by .:Mouldy Punk:.; 02-02-2009 at 02:26 AM..
NoFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011   #9
LeRay0409
LeRay
Newbie Member

LeRay0409 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey.

Im new here, and my gang was going to come here.

I was just wondering do we have to use the gang center or can we use both the gang center and the MP section?
LeRay0409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011   #10
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
inb4 bloods and krips
Old 07-16-2011   #11
lil D
joinn my gang
Newbie Member

lil D is an unknown quantity at this point
how do u join gangs plz tell me
lil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012   #12
D875j
Banned
Banned

D875j is on a distinguished roadD875j is on a distinguished roadD875j is on a distinguished road
Could you update the Gang meeting calander? I think the Gang Centre should be updated. I want to host my CMF gang.
D875j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013   #13
flyelephantfly
Newbie Member

flyelephantfly is an unknown quantity at this point
any advice on making a new clan??
flyelephantfly is offline   Reply With Quote