Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2013   #16
J.Orlando

J.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura about
I want the Dodo back

and even an actual Hydra -- not the new "JSF"-style fighter (that, as far as I know, doesn't do VTOL).

The Dodo was just a cool basic plane that you could jump into and go. The Hydra was such a bitch to fly, especially when you turned the underside jets back and tried to fly the thing without crashing into a dam. But when you did get it to work properly, it was kind of bad-ass -- I loved the mission where you had to blow up the spy ships -- and you land and C.J. (rather appropriately) complains that [sic] "ima HURL..."

And how about real police bikes that you can pilot without having them ONLY in a mission...?

And how about satchel charges (which were, of course, the precursor to the C-4 types that we get now in this new game)?

And how about being able to (more easily) hijack a police boat?
J.Orlando is offline   Reply With Quote