Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2005   #1
true
Newbie Member

true is an unknown quantity at this point
Intro to the www.gtagaming.com website

you need to make a awsome intro to the site. Like blend in all the GTAs in one movie. and have it lead up to the end when it explodes and www.gtagaming.com forms from the fire and then it slow fades and a enter button shows up. Oh and have a skip intro but i can almost gureente that you will get a lot more people coming and saying dang i really like this site and they bookmark you and you get more people looking at your site. theres this website www.allgta.tk and it was made by a 15 year old male and it even had a intro so i say add a intro just to add some thing speical
Old 08-18-2005   #2
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
All I can say is "ugh". Personally I hate intros to websites.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005   #3
TONY_ak47
WarofArt

TONY_ak47 is an unknown quantity at this point
I love the idea sir. Specially if the song on the intro is from Vice City, I personally like the whole "vibe" the music had, OR just some Tupac.

Last edited by TONY_ak47; 08-18-2005 at 02:10 AM..
TONY_ak47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005   #4
Foamy
Amateur Member

Foamy is an unknown quantity at this point
believe me, no one will come naymore beside tony and that american dude (is it even possible to be a "true" american btw?), because it's the most anyoing thing you can do in a site, you drag down the professnality in a site like gtagaming!
Old 08-18-2005   #5
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Bad idea. Then it'd be less professional, like Foamy said.
Old 08-18-2005   #6
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Me and Kodo made a neat little intro to our old GTA site, gta-vc.com, and people complained a lot, even though the intro was like 10 seconds long. It would be cool, but people would respond badly to it.
Old 08-18-2005   #7
Duke Lion

Duke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really nice
It just slows you down... taking more time to get to the actual site. then there should be a cookie so you only see it once...
Duke Lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005   #8
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Quote:
Originally posted by .:Mouldy Punk:.
All I can say is "ugh". Personally I hate intros to websites.
I agree 100% :p
Old 08-18-2005   #9
true
Newbie Member

true is an unknown quantity at this point
well you could add the skip thing to it notice how i said have a skip button so then you could just click that and be n the site but oh well sounded good at first. Oh and i dont know if there is a real true american i just liked how it sounds and considering im an american.... WAIT a true american is the people dieing for THE USA people trying to help others with freedom. The USA army marines airforce navy personnal are "True" americans

Last edited by true; 08-18-2005 at 12:45 PM..
true is offline   Reply With Quote