Old 08-15-2005   #1
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Talking Things you need to fix.

Ok there are a few pointless forums on this sites.

In the San Andreas area on the Forum you have the following.

General Discussion
X-Box - PC
Gameplay
Tip Tricks Cheats and Stragedy.

There is no point for the X-Box-PC area of the Forum it just pointless category that not alot of people use

Hmmm..... Tips, Tricks, Cheat, and Stragedy Well, if I wasn't crazy that could be considered gameplay. You probably should unify these 2 forums.

Also
The Game Review section is not that popular so you should just combined it with the General Game section.
Old 08-16-2005   #2
Donald Love's Assassin

Location: Australia,NSW,Sydney, wont go any more specific than that.
Donald Love's Assassin is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that they should get rid of X-Box and PC Section because people still ask X-Box and PC questions in the other SA sections. Either people should start only posting things about the X-Box and PC versions in the given forum, or the Admins should delete it all together.

But, I agree with combining the Game Reviews and General Games Chat Forums.

Thanks to HBK for this sig.
Donald Love's Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005   #3
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Okay, I'm going to combine the Xbox-PC forum with the General Discussion forum and I'll combine the Game Reviews section with the General Games Chat forum.

Thanks for your suggestions.

AAANNNNDDD all done. I don't have permission to "update counters" from the admin panel, so I'll talk to Shawn about it. So, the number of threads and number of posts that the forums read are not really correct.
Old 08-17-2005   #4
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Hey thanx for listening. I appreciate it. kNOW I feel Like I done something today.