Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2005   #1
m52nickerson
You can't handle the funny!

m52nickerson is on a distinguished roadm52nickerson is on a distinguished roadm52nickerson is on a distinguished road
I think *nospam* is killing the off topic forum.

It seems that most of the topics people have been posting as *nospam* in the crap shack could be put in off topic. Perhaps we should get ride of one or the other.
Old 07-23-2005   #2
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Thing is, there's more activity in the Crap Shack.
Old 07-23-2005   #3
m52nickerson

m52nickerson is on a distinguished roadm52nickerson is on a distinguished roadm52nickerson is on a distinguished road
Then pehaps off topic could be killed. It could always be brought back if the crap shack go bye bye. It just seems redundant to me.
Old 07-23-2005   #4
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
No it doesn't.

*nospam* topics aren't always 'Off Topic and Unrelated' worthy.
Example:
The 'which members do you miss' thread
The 'What is your IQ' thread
and the 'Which should I get...' thread.
(all can be found on page 1 or 2 in the Crapshack)

CS material, but free of senceless spam like

'omfg wot is ur name/'
next reply:
'lasanga'
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005   #5
m52nickerson

Well it was just an idea!
Old 07-24-2005   #6
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
I see what you mean m52 but I don't think it's a good idea. *no spam* just means they don't want the thread ruined with senseless spam.
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005   #7
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Although If I had a serious topic to discuss then I would definetly post it in Off Topic&Unrelated.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005   #8
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Both excellent points - I think Crap Shack gets more views so that's why nospam topics are put there...but then again Off Topic would be viewed just as much if people put their serious topics there. Hmm I'm not sure where I stand on this.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005   #9
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Free Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the rough
99% of the time I use the:

button to view all the threads on the forum. I really don't see any point in just viewing one forum at a time. So, I see all serious topics whether they are posted in the Off-Topic Section or in the Crap Shack.
Old 07-28-2005   #10
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
*gasps* Hey I don't have that button..
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005   #11
cena
Loyal Member

cena is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe me to I dont have this button!
cena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005   #12
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
It's on this page. Or you could just use this link

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005   #13
I stab people.
Loyal Member

I stab people. is an unknown quantity at this point
Its on the community forum page.