Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2005   #1
Ryder550
Amateur Member

Ryder550 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just asking you something Emoderator.

I am not bashing on any of them. All I am saying is that the !st amendment gives us the right to say whatever we want. So why are they getting up set? Oh bye the way. I have been saying this for a whil now. Anyone who wanted GTA San Andreas. Already gots it!

What do any of you people think? Remember No "Bashing"
Old 08-03-2005   #2
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Free Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the rough
So, because of the first amendment, I should be able to walk into a kindergarden class room and start shouting obsenities without anyone one being able to stop me?
Old 08-03-2005   #3
Ryder550
Amateur Member

I can't really say. If you read what is below it states ...No Law against free excercise thereof...

Here is the first ammendment.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Here is where you can find pretty much all of them.

http://www.house.gov/Constitution/Amend.html

Last edited by Ryder550; 08-03-2005 at 12:10 PM..
Ryder550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005   #4
miguel0003

miguel0003 is an unknown quantity at this point
"talks in a lawyer tone" well not necesseraly, a school has their own sort of laws concerning the students as long as they oblige with out force to respect the unwritten rules. (that didnt make sense) So think of it as sports team. If you club someone over the head with a bat your going to get kicked off the team.
Old 08-03-2005   #5
Llama

Llama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud of
lets go over a few things, shall we?! ok, lovely.

1) This has nothing to do with San Andreas, dont post it in here, post it in the feedback section, but i'll do it for you this time, k?
2) This forum is not hosted or owned by the government, in fact, its hosted in Australia, so American laws mean ape-shit on here. but, even if it were hosted in America, the forum has the right to pick and choose who it wants on here, and what is said on here.
3) Moo

When I'm alone and bored I think of Alec and then I throw up
"I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public."
Llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005   #6
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
* It's hosted in Texas llama :p
** Since when did llama's say Moo? :p

1. I'm English - why should I give a flying fuck about your Ammendments/Commandments/what ever the hell you want to call them?
2. Free speech? Try going to an airport and shouting "bomb!" at the top of your voice. See how the authorities there appriciate it.
3. Try going into a hospital's maternity ward and shout "I HATE FUCKING BABIES! THE WHINING LITTLE SHITS JUST WONT SHUT UP! IVE LOCKED MINE IN MY FREEZER!!!" - again, see what the authorities say about that.

The bottom line is: Although GTA is rated M (atleast) - most people here aren't mature and get offended by the most stupid bullshit ever. So we (moderators) have to tidy up all the crap that could be deemed offensive to protect Shawn's (owner of edgenetwork) balls from various law suits.

Me personally, I'd love to talk about warez and stuff. But this site wouldn't be here anymore if we allowed it.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005   #7
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mouldizzle
So we (moderators) have to tidy up all the crap that could be deemed offensive to protect Shawn's (owner of edgenetwork) balls from various law suits.
And also to keep this a friendly environment, really.
Old 08-03-2005   #8
Ryder550
Amateur Member

Point made
Old 08-04-2005   #9
icetuner
(wh0 !s th!$ GuY?!?)

icetuner is an unknown quantity at this point
So you are something like security guards but you also clean the place.Cool, two jobs in one!
Old 08-04-2005   #10
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Cool. Wow, I can't believe some poeple didn't know what a moderator was. =/
Old 08-04-2005   #11
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
I consider myself as a janitor actually. We tend to just tidy up stupid members' shit. We don't tend to do much as far as security goes.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005   #12
m52nickerson
You can't handle the funny!

m52nickerson is on a distinguished roadm52nickerson is on a distinguished roadm52nickerson is on a distinguished road
Well here is the thing about free speech, it was written back when people had manners, class, self respect, etc.........Back in the 1800 if you started cursing at people you would have gotten an ass beating or worse. The local athoritys would have said you deserved it. In todays world there are no social rules like that any more. That means to maintaine a level of control we have to make laws limiting what people can say and were.