Old 07-16-2005   #1
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Loss of thread count

I am wondering if the admins know about this or not, but many people seem to lose thread count even though they haven't had a thread deleted or moved.

For example this thread I made in the crap shack shows that people have lost thread count. For example
Quote:
Originally posted by Don
i SHOULD have like 130 threads in that stat right there, but it says 0. It decreases all the time, it sucks but ooohh welllll D
And I've just noticed that today also, I have 76 threads EVEN though a couple of hours ago I had 77.

Where do these threads go to? Is this just a bug?

Why do some user's thread counts not even work?

Is this fixable? Why does it happen?

I'm not particularly bothered but I thought I should raise the point.
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005   #2
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
When I make a thread, the thread-count disappears the next day, mosty. It says 0 forever.

I don't really mind though, it's not a biggy to me.
Old 07-16-2005   #3
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
Probably a bug in vBulletin. But I'm not bothered really.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Same here, when I saw mine it said 1. I knew that wasn't right. I don't see how this is a problem. Thread counts mean nothing, really. If it was post count, there would already be an outrage. People think that higher post counts mean something... but, whatever. I don't think it's that much of a problem.
Old 07-16-2005   #5
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Free Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the rough
It would be nice if it would keep track, but like the others are saying, it's no biggy.
Old 07-17-2005   #6
Donald Love's Assassin

Location: Australia,NSW,Sydney, wont go any more specific than that.
Donald Love's Assassin is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't have this problem but it seems that it's not that much of a problem though.

Thanks to HBK for this sig.
Donald Love's Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote