Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2005   #16
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Re: Edge History?

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoo _Chile
After reading Don's detailed explanation about the Edge wars I was thinking it would be cool to have an Edge History forum. There could be a pinned topic that is also closed where all the history of Edge could be written up and maybe be updated every month or so by a mod/admin. And all the other topics could be for discussing relevant points of information that could be added to the main topic and for discussing information already to the topic.

I am not too sure whether this forum will actually work in reality but I at least think it would be cool.

Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------

Voodoo_Chile
Good idea Voodoo, I like it. I was actually thinking the same kind of thing when I read Don's post. I am not sure about the likelihood of it happening, but it's an excellent idea nontheless.
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005   #17
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Edge History?

Quote:
Originally posted by Gamaya
Good idea Voodoo, I like it. I was actually thinking the same kind of thing when I read Don's post. I am not sure about the likelihood of it happening, but it's an excellent idea nontheless.
Yeah, I thought that I should at least mention the idea.The thing that sets Edge apart from other forums is that they have a feeback forum whereas other forums criticise you for mentioning things that you think will generally improve the forums.

And I would be very proud if something was accomplished from the forum that was my idea.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005   #18
TwistedArachnid
Fantasy Hero
Addicted Member

TwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enough
I'm for it, I think it'd be cool
Old 07-12-2005   #19
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
yoohoo... admin, read please.. and comment plez

So many requests in this forum, and no clear answers from the admins. This should definitely change, =\
Old 07-12-2005   #20
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
The Dutchman has spoken!

Okay well, I think a whole forum dedicated to this is strange, but maybe a thread. I probably know more history than most people here, but Kodo and Zidane obviously know more than me. This is something for them to compile.
Old 07-12-2005   #21
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Um I really can't see a whole forum to this, I don't expect there would be a long lasting need for it's own forum.

But a stickied thread in Announcements forum would be totally fine with me, sure.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #22
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
That is good guys. Now that I think about it the need for a new forum is pointless unless there would be something else going in there but I would be dead chuffed with a thread somewhere around these forums. Now we have to wait for Zidane's opinion on this and maybe hopefully the idea can take shape.

(1300th post! )

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780

Last edited by voodoo; 07-13-2005 at 12:29 AM..
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote