Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2005   #16
T A-C

T A-C is an unknown quantity at this point
ya swich had some killer mods here and was, in my opinion, one of the best mods here and best modders here and still is.

Old 07-02-2005   #17
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
where's RJ PIMP nowadays?
Old 07-02-2005   #18
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
I noticed that too,he just disappeared. I liked him as well, he always gave good advice.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
Old 07-02-2005   #19
Donald Love's Assassin

Location: Australia,NSW,Sydney, wont go any more specific than that.
Donald Love's Assassin is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, RJ did just suddenly leave. But it was because he was going to Greece or something...

Thanks to HBK for this sig.
Old 07-02-2005   #20
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by T A-C
...and was, in my opinion, one of the best mods here...
If you're talking about moderation.. He used to ban people over little rows they had on MSN.
Old 07-02-2005   #21
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Don
If you're talking about moderation.. He used to ban people over little rows they had on MSN.
I hated that. That's one of the reasons the 'edgeWars' broke out.
Old 07-04-2005   #22
Docta Luv

Docta Luv is an unknown quantity at this point
When did these 'EdgeWars' take place?
Old 07-06-2005   #23
SAHelis

SAHelis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Docta Luv
when switch left
Old 07-08-2005   #24
Docta Luv

Docta Luv is an unknown quantity at this point
Well wtf happened?
Old 07-08-2005   #25
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Docta Luv
SAHelis, you're wrong. Switch was the result of the Edgewars.

To tell the whole story, we have to go back in late 2003.

Dunno if the people who were involved in all of this want me to call their names, so I won't =P

Some members had a row with the Deus Ex forums, and they flamed the living shit out of there. They all got banned, but one of them was allowed to come back because he claimed his brother did all that. The other two remained banned. They were pretty populair in the GTA forums, and vets aswell. So everyone was pissed and stuff, and former admin Neil just kept on banning their re-registered accounts. Caused alot of trouble, everyone was pissed and such...
*thinks...*
Oh yeah, and (former admin) Switch_Designs (switch) had a fight with Llama (former Llamapalooza) on MSN (I thought) and he banned him for that. I remember he PMed me with 'Don't unban Llama, it's personal'. Same thing with Mike22k. Switch just felt like he was a god, he kept on saying things like 'You're just an avarage member, I'm an ADMIN so I can do whatever i want!' to mike. That's just lame.
Also, the disappearance of the Crap Shack caused some little wars here and there, not as big as with the Deus Ex thing though, man that was pandemonium :p I remember a thread in the Crap Shack (called Off Topic and Unrelated back then) where it was being discussed. There was a new page in that thread every 2 seconds or so :p
Old 07-08-2005   #26
SAHelis

Well another Edgewar started when switch put his goodbye thread and i swear every 30 seconds there were another 5 posts in his goodbye thread
Old 07-09-2005   #27
Don
Random Member

Yeah but that was mainly because he was leaving. I think if Zidane would leave right now, the thread wouldn't go unnoticed, heh. Everyone would post stuff in there. wether it's positive or negative
Old 07-09-2005   #28
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Don
SAHelis, you're wrong. Switch was the result of the Edgewars.

To tell the whole story, we have to go back in late 2003.

Dunno if the people who were involved in all of this want me to call their names, so I won't =P

Some members had a row with the Deus Ex forums, and they flamed the living shit out of there. They all got banned, but one of them was allowed to come back because he claimed his brother did all that. The other two remained banned. They were pretty populair in the GTA forums, and vets aswell. So everyone was pissed and stuff, and former admin Neil just kept on banning their re-registered accounts. Caused alot of trouble, everyone was pissed and such...
*thinks...*
Oh yeah, and (former admin) Switch_Designs (switch) had a fight with Llama (former Llamapalooza) on MSN (I thought) and he banned him for that. I remember he PMed me with 'Don't unban Llama, it's personal'. Same thing with Mike22k. Switch just felt like he was a god, he kept on saying things like 'You're just an avarage member, I'm an ADMIN so I can do whatever i want!' to mike. That's just lame.
Also, the disappearance of the Crap Shack caused some little wars here and there, not as big as with the Deus Ex thing though, man that was pandemonium :p I remember a thread in the Crap Shack (called Off Topic and Unrelated back then) where it was being discussed. There was a new page in that thread every 2 seconds or so :p
Man that sounds big. Cool little bit of Edge history going on there.
Old 07-09-2005   #29
SAHelis

Yeah it was big.
Old 07-09-2005   #30
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Heh, Switch did always play like a God, and one day he got pissed at me for doing shit I never even did. Disrespected him, and dissed his mods, or something retarded. Who cares. His loss.

Closed.