Old 06-18-2014   #3151
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
That 2k14 looks hella better than the free one I downloaded for PS3. I was going to get the PS4 version but I hear it's really glitchy. I think I'll wait for 2K15 with my boy KD on the cover.

Also Watch Dogs. I've been enjoying it on ps4 but there's no doubt this game could have been so much better than what Ubi settled on. I mean look at that hidden texture setting....jeebus.
Old 06-19-2014   #3152
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
What is the actual deal with the hidden settings? It's easy to come to the conclusion that Ubisoft decided they didn't want the PS4/XBone versions looking bad, but seriously what the fuck happened to the game in terms of visuals?
Old 10-16-2014   #3153
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Driveclub (PS4)

Game is mighty purdy. Looks incredible in motion. Best environments ever in a racing game.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 10-16-2014 at 01:16 AM..
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014   #3154
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh look, it's 5/10 Club.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014   #3155
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Why should I care about what reviewers have said about it? It's a fun game. That's all that matters to me. It's certainly not a "5/10" game by any means.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 10-16-2014   #3156
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
cant wait for the crew

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014   #3157
Roxstein
╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
Old 10-19-2014   #3158
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
as you can see call of duty looks shit on pc u should always buy a console
Old 10-19-2014   #3159
Roxstein
╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post
as you can see call of duty looks shit on pc u should always buy a console
i leterally kekd irl
Old 10-20-2014   #3160
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

xDDDDD
Old 10-20-2014   #3161
Piggus
Wicked Member

Looks like Rox's toaster could use a GPU upgrade...

Old 10-20-2014   #3162
Roxstein
╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

AMD Radeon 6250 yeee boi

although my 1ghz dual core processor could also be a major bottleneck
Old 10-21-2014   #3163
Piggus
Wicked Member

Ouch. Definitely the GPU. CPU shouldn't make a huge difference in CSS.

Old 10-21-2014   #3164
Roxstein
╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
Ouch. Definitely the GPU. CPU shouldn't make a huge difference in CSS.
Well matches with more than 16 players tend to lag more, and bot matches are impossible if I host them. idk
Old 10-22-2014   #3165
Piggus
Wicked Member

That's CPU lag then. I guess their move to the latest version of Source is more CPU intensive than it used to be.

Anyway, been playing some Last of Us on PS4. Naughty Dog sure has a good attention for detail. The game feels totally different (in a good way) at 60 fps and the image quality is fantastic. It really shows off the environments a lot better than the PS3 version.

Blew this dude's brains out...

...and there was blood all over my face afterwards.

Wish I had a gif or something of this one. ND animated the water really well, which doesn't show up in screens.