Old 04-26-2014   #1
The Jackal
Newbie Member

The Jackal is an unknown quantity at this point
Mod won't upload

Ok, so after taking hours to set all of this up, i go to upload the mod I have created. I fill everything in, and click "add file". It does the "Uploading" from 0 to 100, and once it gets to 100, the page refreshes and goes back to the upload your mod screen, with nothing filled in, and no messege saying "click here to view your mod" Just nothing so i go to my mods, and there is nothing there. It is crashing somehow. Can anyone help me? Is something up with the servers at the moment?
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
If it's more than 30Mb, please upload it to somewhere like Mediafire and then upload a text file with the link to our site. I'll replace it as a direct download before approval. Thanks!
Old 04-26-2014   #3
The Jackal
Newbie Member

The Jackal is an unknown quantity at this point
That must be it, the DL is 52mb. I'm not sure on how to upload to mediafire but i'll give it a shot. And what about through Hotmail.com? Iv'e seen ways of archiving through that website, mainly from AC.Amir. Anyway, thanks for the help dude.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Thanks for the upload! I removed the images from the archive so that it was small enough to upload directly to our site. Feel free to add a link in the description to an archive for screenshots if you'd like them to be downloaded.