Old 03-18-2014   #1
dungbosspro

dungbosspro is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Help!GTA 4 problems

I got a few problems with my GTA 4
Firstly,All my script mods doesn't work properly.I installed ghost rider mod to my game and I can't transform into ghost rider.Moreover,Niko Bellic's head turns into a skull like ghost rider.
Secondly,my custom music in independence station doesn't work
Please help!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (78.0 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by dungbosspro; 03-19-2014 at 06:43 AM..
dungbosspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
First off.. your music should be placed inside my documents/Rockstar Games/GTA IV/User Music. So make sure you got the my documents location, not the program files one

As for the scriptmods.. your game should be updated to atleast patch 1.0.4.0 and you should also have installed the scripthook files and an asiloader (dsound.dll or xliveless.dll) or else none of the script mods will work
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014   #3
dungbosspro

I placed my music files in the exact folder.And for my other problem,I'm using GTA 4 patch 1.0.7.0
Old 03-18-2014   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
That patch is fine, but I'll just make this easy for ya:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mk...cu/Trainer.rar

those are the files you'll need to use any script mod, drop the contents of the folder in your main gta 4 folder (in program files). You don't really need the trainer.ini and trainer.asi files so you can leave those if you don't want it, just make sure you install the rest.

If you did indeed place your music files in the right folder all I can think of is the format, are the files you used mp3's? or some other format? Did you make sure there's nothing else in there too? Has to be loose mp3 files.. nothing else
Old 03-19-2014   #5
dungbosspro

It still doesn't work ,i tried iron man mod but it's happens the same as ghost rider.It's now Niko Bellic in Tony Stark's head
Old 03-19-2014   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Try the trainer I sent you, start the game then press F3 when ingame (use the numpad to navigate)

Go to player spawning then go to somewhere on the bottem of the list where it says clothing options (or something like that)

Browse through the various shirts and pants and there's a big chance you'll find the right iron man (or whatever you've got installed now) suit. Same goes for the head.. he probably made multiple heads for that mod
Old 03-19-2014   #7
dungbosspro

But what's the point in wearing ghostrider/ironman suit,head when you are still Niko?
Old 03-19-2014   #8
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Because you'll probably find the correct helmet/head among those clothing items too .. just check under all the categories. I'd imagine it being under helmet or head
Old 03-20-2014   #9
dungbosspro

I just checked it and I found nothing
Old 03-20-2014   #10
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

You sure you installed it correctly? Give me the link and Ill see for myself how it should be installed
Old 03-20-2014   #11
dungbosspro

http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/ghos...od-v241-f18079
Old 03-20-2014   #12
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Maybe you messed up one of the folders (it's not exactly well organised inside that .rar file)

Quote:
in the Mod folder, Copy:
-dsound.dll
-ScriptHookDotNet.asi
-one of the DLLs that are in the folders: "DLL for 1.0.0.4" or "DLL for 1.0.0.5 or later (EFLC too)"
-and the folder Scripts
to the root folder of the game, for example: "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\"
Check that first, if you placed it all in the correct maps

Then open up SparkIV and replace the playerped.rpf inside the pc/models/cdimages with that one in the .rar file. I've opened it up myself and all the correct files are in there. But just keep in mind that pretty much every jacket has an a,b and c version and the modder only replaced 1 version of 1 jacket with the ghost rider jacket. So go through the clothing options in the trainer again but also check the various versions.
Old 03-22-2014   #13
dungbosspro

I do exactly what you said and it's still doesn't work
Old 03-22-2014   #14
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Just to be clear, after replacing the playerped.rpf you do hit save and then exit sparkIV right? Don't use the rebuild option