Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2014   #1
CreativityGamin
Newbie Member

CreativityGamin is infamous around these partsCreativityGamin is infamous around these parts
This could be the key to the JETPACK ?

I have been looking everywhere for this thing and i have started a new video slot on my channel because i would like to communicant with the community and maybe one of us holds the key but yea take alook and give some feed back thanks you guys <3
CreativityGamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014   #2
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
There is no jetpack
Old 02-17-2014   #3
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli View Post
There is no jetpack
I agree with you. Stop trying to find it. In San Andreas it was found through storyline. I think if R* had it in the game we would know. I'm assuming there's going to be single player dlc in the future that will bring new and exciting things. Until then fuck off with the jet pack.
Old 04-27-2014   #4
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
i was surprised there was not a jet mission.
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote