Old 02-05-2014   #1
Num13Roxas

Num13Roxas is an unknown quantity at this point
Replace multiple Peds

So I was wondering if there is an easier way to do this rather than copy and pasting the file a bunch of times and renaming it, this process took me about 4hrs since I replaced every ped in the game. And I now have more characters I would like to replace peds with but I dont want to go through that long process again. Any help would be appreciated.
Num13Roxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I'm not 100% sure but I think with OpenIV you can simply select replace and not have to worry about the filename
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014   #3
Num13Roxas

Num13Roxas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
I'm not 100% sure but I think with OpenIV you can simply select replace and not have to worry about the filename
There is that option though it doesnt allow to replace more than one file at once
Num13Roxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
True, but since you don't have to rename them it's atleast somewhat quicker
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote