Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2013   #16
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for joining, guys! And whoa, 16 members already!
Old 09-05-2013   #17
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
21 members now!
Old 09-08-2013   #18
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
22! This is cool, I didn't expect to get any more than three =P You guys rock <3
Old 09-08-2013   #19
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Make that 23.
Old 09-09-2013   #20
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
i suddenly had a mental image of a bunch of gay's terrorizing Los Santos. Like.... The Warriors meets a pride parade.

Gonna grab a bus and name it "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert"
Old 09-15-2013   #21
Zidane

Haha! That's totally gonna happen XD And holy shit, 37 members. That was fast.
Old 09-27-2013   #22
Zidane

Holy shit, we hit 100 members. That's INSANE.
Old 11-13-2013   #23
Concept2life
Newbie Member

Concept2life is an unknown quantity at this point
Post NEW LGBT GTA5 CREW

THE GROUPS FULL ;(
I created another LGBT crew here for anyone who would like to join!

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/lgbt_ps3_crew

Xbox and PS3 users are now allowed to join
I created a new crew since the last one is full
Concept2life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013   #24
Zidane

I wonder if we could get Rockstar to get rid of the 300 member cap. Lord knows the 50 Gamestop crews need 'em more!
Old 11-19-2013   #25
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
Joined, cuz duh.
Dude, you're a lesbian?! Wait, wut
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013   #26
tlo445
Newbie Member

tlo445 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

I'm trying to join but it says "crew member limit reached"
tlo445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013   #27
Zidane

I occasionally boot people who are inactive for weeks, or have never played GTA Online yet. Check back often and you'll find free slots
Old 11-26-2013   #28
Concept2life
Newbie Member

Concept2life is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah Zidane, Im gonna join the group when ,I can. I have created another crew for the time being just as a overflow group.
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/lgbt_ps3_crew
Message me when theres a space available plz
Il keep this crew on though
Concept2life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014   #29
Praxus07
Newbie Member

Praxus07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ooooh...been looking for a group like this to play with. Got the game for Christmas but haven't gotten too deep into the online aspect yet since no one else I know in real life games. If a spot opens up I'd love to join.

Tried playing today and got placed in a group where two guys were going at each other because one was white yet playing a black character, and then somehow after a while their conversation turned into a diatribe about how gays are confused fuckups who'd never play gta, and how the one would not want to play with anyone gay. Unfortunately I don't have a mic to butt in, but it was discouraging and I ended up turning my ps3 off.
Praxus07 is offline   Reply With Quote