Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2014   #226
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Still doesn't work
Old 01-21-2014   #227
Ideas

Ideas is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down

It bugs me, I think rockstar should have focused a little more on the offline game, and mmmaybe gone half way and fixed in some online co-op.
Ideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014   #228
Russ
Dats da fact jack!

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Really boring now.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014   #229
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Way too many glitches and little problems. Can be a lot of fun otherwise.
Old 01-25-2014   #230
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I'm glad I got to keep all the cars and stuff I bought with my added money. It makes the game that little but more enjoyable now. Because otherwise I'd be stuck doing nothing with nothing earning basically nothing. Also it's been 3 months, where's our heists ? Hmm
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014   #231
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
ur a cheatin scumbag u no tht?

shud be playin da gaym propa so u dnt hav an unfair advantage ova new playaz
Old 01-25-2014   #232
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Well when they can fix the game and these god damn permenant corn rows I'll consider it.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014   #233
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
It's been nearly 4 months, it's pretty natural for people to be getting over it. I play it now and then, but never for too long. Rockstar really need to add new content.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014   #234
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I havent played online for over a month now. Mainly because I got that frustrated trying to mess about with a couple of friends only to get a wanted level whenever a cop would spot us in a stolen car. We just wanted to do those ramps at the airport but kept finding ourselves spending more time doing what we didnt want to do... be shot at and killed or hide from cops.
Its just as worse than a random player running around killing everyone.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014   #235
Killerfist
Arms Dealer

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
That's pretty annoying indeed, same with the having to pick up your car at the impound every single time. Often I'm not even trying to get wanted but I just do by some accident, then die and lose my car again.

The cops are always there, even when you're in the middle of nowhere shooting a random ped. That's why I think they should've used RDR's system. Kill all the persuing cops and it'd be a while before they get back on your trail, and you'd have to have actual eyewitnesses reporting the murder, and have a chance at killing them before they did.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014   #236
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
I found the perfect place to have a shoot-out with the police only to be killed by a random player. I was finally having fun with GTA Online, but somebody had to ruin it.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014   #237
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
That's pretty annoying indeed, same with the having to pick up your car at the impound every single time. Often I'm not even trying to get wanted but I just do by some accident, then die and lose my car again.

The cops are always there, even when you're in the middle of nowhere shooting a random ped. That's why I think they should've used RDR's system. Kill all the persuing cops and it'd be a while before they get back on your trail, and you'd have to have actual eyewitnesses reporting the murder, and have a chance at killing them before they did.
Yeah I was a bit disappointed they didnt include the eye witnesses system from RDR. I enjoyed hunting down eye witnesses and killing them to avoid being wanted, it gives you half a chance to continue what you were doing.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014   #238
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
I havent played online for over a month now. Mainly because I got that frustrated trying to mess about with a couple of friends only to get a wanted level whenever a cop would spot us in a stolen car. We just wanted to do those ramps at the airport but kept finding ourselves spending more time doing what we didnt want to do... be shot at and killed or hide from cops.
Its just as worse than a random player running around killing everyone.
You could always paint your stolen vehicle or drive a private one.

Sure, GTAO is far from perfect but it's not as bad as some people claim imo. The fun times i spent with it before i got bored because of the lack of new content far outweigh the cons.
Old 02-22-2014   #239
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Rockstar need to add a "no implication" mode where you can kill, blow up and annoy people with zero penalties. That way, they'd funnel all the fuckheads into one mode and leave the rest of Online an enjoyable place to play without all the dicks. As it stands right now, I don't have fun in Online unless I'm playing with someone I know or in a server by myself. Too many asshats.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014   #240
voodoo
Highland Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Meh, people would still troll the good world.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 580
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote