Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2014   #1
THB

THB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enough
GTA V for PC comes March 12, 2014 - UNCONFIRMED, NOT OFFICIAL

Thiago Diniz, CEO of digital distribution Nuuvem site, he confirmed in an interview that the Titans Rockstar comes to Steam on March 12.

http://www.google.com/translate?hl=e...o-do-nuuvem%2F
http://codigofonte.uol.com.br/notici...em-12-de-marco
And: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=748679
THB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014   #2
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
I'm gonna wait for a bit more of an official announcement to get excited, but I'd love for that to be true. Been dying to play it, but don't have any consoles. I just hope it works better than GTAIV for PC did.
Old 01-09-2014   #3
THB

THB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombienm View Post
I'm gonna wait for a bit more of an official announcement to get excited, but I'd love for that to be true. Been dying to play it, but don't have any consoles. I just hope it works better than GTAIV for PC did.
Yeah, I hear you.
But if the CEO of the biggest gameshop in Brazil says this, there is something behind it.
He is just not some random amazon helpdesk dude or so.
Old 01-09-2014   #4
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Title edited. I'm getting really tired of you using these blatant viewbait thread titles.
While we can't know for sure if this information is false, the CEO of a Brazilian digital distribution site is NOT a credible source for it, and until this release date is actually backed up by Rockstar you're misleading people by trying to sell it as being confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THB View Post
Yeah, I hear you.
But if the CEO of the biggest gameshop in Brazil says this, there is something behind it.
He is just not some random amazon helpdesk dude or so.
Even so, he's not affiliated with either Rockstar or Steam, so there's no reason to believe he has any sort of inside information on this.

We will very likely see a PC version of GTA V, it may even come out on March 12th, but this is no confirmation.

EDIT: March 12th is a Wednesday. Yeah, not gonna happen.

Last edited by ZCAB; 01-09-2014 at 10:40 AM..
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014   #5
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I can't imagine them making the pc version and not even announcing it 2 months before the supposed release date
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014   #6
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
I can't imagine them making the pc version and not even announcing it 2 months before the supposed release date
Well GTA IV PC was announced 3 and a half months before release, so it's not far off but I still don't trust the source.
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014   #7
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipf9daRtVtc

probably fake but it was interesting nonetheless
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014   #8
ronandesMOD
Newbie Member

ronandesMOD is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post

that's so legiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I hope the pc version will be on March 12. i can't wait anymore rofl
ronandesMOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014   #9
ronandesMOD
Newbie Member

ronandesMOD is an unknown quantity at this point
omfg can't wait anymore
ronandesMOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014   #10
saanu09xs
Newbie Member

saanu09xs is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post

what's interesting is that "take 2 Games " own rockstar games and the company flagged this video while hundreds of other gta v PC videos (fake) aren't and this is something suspicious. Machima made a video about this you can check it out.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50onJwLLeU8
saanu09xs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014   #11
THB

Back on Amazon..

Old 01-29-2014   #12
Excalibur58

Excalibur58 is an unknown quantity at this point
Better is to wait for an official announce from Rockstar...

I have just find some news about pre-orders concerning PC version.
A seller company named Elgiganten, leader in electronic markets in Nothern Europe and the biggest supplier for Swede, Danemark and Finland has announced to Gamereactor that pre-orders are excpected to start on friday.
Does it means that Rockstar will make an official announce this week?

Last edited by Excalibur58; 01-29-2014 at 01:51 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Excalibur58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014   #13
Ideas

Ideas is an unknown quantity at this point
When the PC version does come out, to what extent could someone modify the game content?
Ideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014   #14
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
If you take a look at what GTA IV mods are available, that should give you a good idea of what's possible.
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote