Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2014   #31
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I'm pretty sure I called you a little bitch and not a fag. That's just not my type of 'insult'
Old 01-15-2014   #32
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
I called you a 'cheating' gypo because you're proud to be a cheater... nothing to do with you being Irish.
If i want to say something of your Irish origin i would have mentioned potatoes. If i wanted to call you an Irish Gypo i would have included Diddy Coy.
So try not to be paranoid about where you're from. You seem to have some hangups about it?

I called you child once and you flew off on the track and keep bringing it up... I just answer everytime.
I'm a fair bit older than you fella.

Old 01-15-2014   #33
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
I'm pretty sure I called you a little bitch and not a fag. That's just not my type of 'insult'
Hmm, ignore him JRO, he seems to overreact to everything it seems. If he gets this worked up about video games, christ knows what he does when he has to deal with real issues. Oh but I'm sure he's fine seeing as how he keeps reminding us that we're children

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBud View Post
If i want to say something of your Irish origin i would have mentioned potatoes.
Yes, a famine which wiped out half the population of my nation and which took over 100 years to recover from is a great insult.

Get fucked.

Last edited by Lynk; 01-15-2014 at 04:58 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 01-15-2014   #34
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
Yes, a famine which wiped out half the population of my nation and which took over 100 years to recover from is a great insult.

Get fucked.
If you read properly I used the phrase: 'If I wanted to'
I didn't use it as an insult, only as an example to show you I couldn't give a toss that you're from ireland.

"get fucked" this from the person who says I'm overreacting. Really?
Pot, kettle, black much. I figure you take that as racist too, since I mentioned black.

Old 01-15-2014   #35
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hmm, ignore him JRO, he seems to overreact to everything it seems. If he gets this worked up about video games, christ knows what he does when he has to deal with real issues. Oh but I'm sure he's fine seeing as how he keeps reminding us that we're children.
Aye, the mans a fair bit older than us children spending his days arguing on a forum, clearly made some solid life choices.
Old 01-15-2014   #36
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If you read properly I used the phrase: 'If I wanted to'
I didn't use it as an insult, only as an example to show you I couldn't give a toss that you're from ireland.
The fact you brought it up at all shows your intent. For example, I could call you a narrow minded, self important, over reacting, little Englander with no sense of humour or no redeemable features, if I wanted to.
Old 01-15-2014   #37
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

It shows no intent what so ever. I thought of it after you questioned my motives. So technically you lead me into it.
I can be narrow minded sometimes yes... there's pro and cons to be open and closed minded. I choose which I want to be depending on my mood. Today I'm closed mainly because you can't handle it... because you stuck in the narrow minded concept that one must be open minded.

Quote:
Aye, the mans a fair bit older than us children spending his days arguing on a forum, clearly made some solid life choices.
Yeah, the best choice I made was leaving the UK just before it crashed.
Now live in a tax free over paid place, with a villa overlooking a lagoon and golf course.
So yes I made some solid life choices and worked damn hard to achieve it.
I can spend today arguing with you because i'm off work. Clearly you're schedule isn't much fuller. lol

Old 01-15-2014   #38
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Quote:
Yeah, the best choice I made was leaving the UK just before it crashed.
Now live in a tax free over paid place, with a villa overlooking a lagoon and golf course.
Well aren't you cheating your country in the same way you accuse us of cheating the game?
Old 01-15-2014   #39
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

He's what's ruining England.
Well done, well done indeed.
Old 01-15-2014   #40
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

Quote:
Well aren't you cheating your country in the same way you accuse us of cheating the game?
No. I have no assets in the UK. So I have no responsibility to pay taxes there.
I do voluntarily keep my national insurance topped up though.

Quote:
He's what's ruining England.
Well done, well done indeed.
The people that are ruining the country are those that are illegitimately sponging off the tax payers because they believe they have a right to be given everything and don't need to earn anything.

Old 01-15-2014   #41
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Quote:
No. I have no assets in the UK. So I have no need to pay taxes there.
I do keep my national insurance topped up though.
Because you took all your assets from your country where they would be taxed and moved them abroad. Therefore, the money that would've gone to the government to help with it's upkeep is now being used on yourself.

Who's the greedy cheat now?
Old 01-15-2014   #42
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

LOL, thats a hilariously bold assumption.
What assets are you talking about?

Old 01-15-2014   #43
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Quote:
LOL, thats a very bold assumption.
Hardly. You moved abroad for the sole reason of it being a tax haven, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it. There's nothing admirable about that. Just shows that you a cheat on a much higher level than a student playing a video game. I actually contribute to my country, by working here and paying my taxes and my college fees. People like you are the reason the global economy is fucked equal with those who refuse to find work.

Oh, weren't you due to go down to your golf course? Sorry if I'm keeping you from your busy lifestyle.
Old 01-15-2014   #44
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

Quote:
You moved abroad for the sole reason of it being a tax haven, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it. There's nothing admirable about that. Just shows that you a cheat
Bugger, you have a very simplistic way of looking at things
Its not a tax haven (do you even know where I live? No!).
We just don't pay tax (officially)... expect fro example that my fuel bills are 700% higher than the locals. lol
And no we didn't move here for the tax break. We moved because I got offered a great job and had been stuck in my previous job for 5 years with no hope of progression.
I paid off my 10k student loan through working here, and other debts we had after that.

We have no assets here or in the UK, other than our car and belongings.
So no its not cheating anyone out of anything. Its just not living in the UK... nothing cheating about that.

Can't stand golf actually, but its a nice view looking into someone else back yard.

Old 01-15-2014   #45
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Quote:
Bugger, you have a very simplistic way of looking at things
Its not a tax haven (do you even know where I live? No!).
We just don't pay tax (officially)... expect fro example that my fuel bills are 700% higher than the locals. lol
And no we didn't move here for the tax break. We moved because I got offered a great job and had been stuck in my previous job for 5 years with no hope of progression.
I paid off my 10k student loan through working here, and other debts we had after that.

We have no assets here or in the UK, other than our car and belongings.
So no its not cheating anyone out of anything. Its just not living in the UK... nothing cheating about that.

Can't stand golf actually, but its a nice view looking into someone else back yard.
If you don't pay tax officially, I would say it's a tax haven (for you at the very least) How else would you define it? I don't know where you live, but at a guess, I would say Gibraltar, given it's a overseas British territory.