Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2014   #1
Littlejoe-42
Newbie Member

Littlejoe-42 is an unknown quantity at this point
GTA 5 style police A.I. in GTA 4. Possible?

I recently had a look at GTA 5, and it's obvious the artificial intelligence of the police in that game is much better the A.I. of the police in GTA 4. Is it possible to transfer this intelligence to GTA4? Getting away from the cops is so easy it's boring.
Littlejoe-42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Haven't seen any scripts like that, you'd have to make it from scratch.. Transfering from gta 5 wouldn't be possible. There is however this script mod called arrest warrant, used it alot myself and would certainly recommend it. It makes the police somewhat more challenging. If you stay in their sights long enough your car can get wanted for example, even if you lose them the persuit will continue once they spot that car again.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote