Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2013   #1
TwoDynamic
Newbie Member

TwoDynamic is on a distinguished roadTwoDynamic is on a distinguished roadTwoDynamic is on a distinguished roadTwoDynamic is on a distinguished road
*NEW* GTA 5 ONLINE INSANE REP GLITCH 2MIL AN HOUR

Heres a Video Tutorial on the mos insane reputation glitch on gta 5 online

Heres a text tutorial

1. Goto Host a job, then select capture, then select baggage handlers
2. Invite your friend in and start the mission, then Both of you choose different teams
3. Once you are in the mission goto the opposing teams base and collect the briefcase
4. Once you have the briefcase goto the middle of the map, then get into the chopper
5. Once in the chopper go back to your base and hover over the blue marker on the floor
6. then watch your reputation bar fly up in a matter of minutes

Hope you enjoy
Old 12-28-2013   #2
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
Congratulations this glitch has ruined GTAO.
Well done. Well done indeed.
Fool.

Old 01-07-2014   #3
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
This glitch plus others very similar to it. Plus people hacking money and giving millions away. I don't see the sense in these glitches. Once your past level 100 it really doesn't help to level any higher. Level 100 isn't all that difficult to get to without glitches.
Old 01-08-2014   #4
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Will use. Ta.
Old 01-08-2014   #5
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
All y'all little bitches on your high horses. The online on this game is broken as hell, shit I get about 5k for a job and them expecting you to pay 50k for car upgrades. I for one an glad this glitch came about. I exploited it amazingly.

Currently got like 1.5 billion in my bank. Need a new to glitch though.
Old 01-09-2014   #6
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBud View Post
Fool.
No it hasn't. Rockstars greed, low paying missions which encourage you to either pay them to get more money or cheat are what's ruining this game. That and the fucking retarded rule where you can't blow up each others cars.

I was one of the people for whom it took 3-4 days for the game to even fucking work. And they offer me 250k? Fuck that.
Old 01-09-2014   #7
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Gta online is the biggest joke I've ever seen. Haven't played in months.
Old 01-09-2014   #8
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Seems like R* gave too much order to the online system. Would have been better if they had a completely do-whatever-the-fuck-you-want part of multiplayer, same shit no money or rep needed.
Old 01-09-2014   #9
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

It's not chaotic enough. It actually discourages that stuff with the fines for blowing up personal vehicles
Old 01-09-2014   #10
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
After I got my billions I just said fuck it. I now fly around in a harrier and just kill peoples cars for fun. And when I get bad sported. I take a break from the shitty online that is V
Old 01-10-2014   #11
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBud View Post
Fool.
as if it was ever worth playing
Old 01-12-2014   #12
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
as if it was ever worth playing
i just want to reiterate this point
Old 01-12-2014   #13
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
I thought it was fun, but it was ruined a while ago. It also gets really repetitive.

This exploit isn't making anyone lose anything from the "GTAO experience"
Old 01-13-2014   #14
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
No it hasn't. Rockstars greed, low paying missions which encourage you to either pay them to get more money or cheat are what's ruining this game. That and the fucking retarded rule where you can't blow up each others cars.

I was one of the people for whom it took 3-4 days for the game to even fucking work. And they offer me 250k? Fuck that.
LOL. All i heard was "I'm shit at playing and impatient so I cheat my way through everything I do"
"Its R*'s fault they made me do it." Learn to take responsibility for you own choices you stupid child.

Earning money in GTA is easy, you just have to spend less time running around in you tonk a tank and actually play some missions and race, etc.

Guaranteed though that you'll be bored with it all far sooner because you bullshit your way through it. Way to waste you parent money who bought you the game.

Old 01-14-2014   #15
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

You should probably get off rockstar's dick.

They made a flawed online ranking system in IV and yet when they're given the chance to change how you level up and earn money/RP they did a good starting job in V but nerfed it to add "replayability" on an online that rarely holds my attention for more than an hour or so. Being forced to grind missions and races over and over to level up is a flawed system and if you don't see that you're the child here.
Closed Thread