Old 12-23-2013   #1
surajsingh
Playing gta 4 on lowest end PC

surajsingh is an unknown quantity at this point
help gta 4 mod specs

Hello guys

I want to run gta 4 with Ultimate Car Pack and Icenhancher .. Im planning to upgrade my CPU with this components..

Intel i5

8GB RAM

Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti boost

Can this specs run this 2 mods good ?
surajsingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
The hardware is excellent but just realise Gta 4 is poorly optimized for PC, even with your good components you'll still experience some frame drop issues and the like. But it'll definitely be able to run those mods
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013   #3
surajsingh

thanks man

can u suggest me a enb that is good in reflections or real like graphics for this specs ?

intel dual core 1.60ghz , 1.60ghz

2gb ram

Zotac GeForce GT 210 1GB
Old 12-23-2013   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I'm suprised you can even play the game with those specs, but I'd go for one that doesn't do too much damage to performance. Like VisualIV (google it)
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013   #5
surajsingh

thankz for all the help man..

can you tell me how to decrease sky over brightness in enbseries.ini and sky lighting is disabled..

By the way , I can play gta 4 on highest setting with those specs..

And can run normal enb like gta 4/eflc low end enb.. and can run vehicle.img upto 140mb with trafficload easily on these specs..

Can you tell me which compenent i upgrade first ? processor , ram or graphic card ?

and thanks..